Hello, I'm Chance Argo, and I am a sugar addict.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #21222 by
UPDATE FOR THE NEW YEAR:
We're gonna try something different this year, diet-wise.
Low carb was working, but for the last month or so, what with the play, and prepping for all the holiday craziness, was proving increasingly difficult on our schedules and pocketbooks.
So we agreed to take a break from the diet during the holidays, and start a new regiment after 12th Night.
The new plan is; small, light breakfast (i.e, fruit and cheese), a big lunch, wherein we can eat anything we want, and a smaller, light dinner (salad, for example). If we develop a craving for something, we wait until Lunch to satisfy it.
We started on it today; and we'll see how it goes. After the past year, I am confident I now have the willpower to stick to this long enough to see what results come of it.
MTFBWUA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 3 months ago #21226 by Jon
Good combination of healthy food, regular times and rewards sounds like a powerfull plan. A good reflection of body, mind and spirit. Nothing missed out everything to gain. MTFBWY on your new years resolution Master Chance.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #21501 by
OK...change of plans...
This new diet plan was just not working. We couldn't keep the schedule.
And, as the low-carb was working, we are back on that.
Which means, of course, going thru the two-week de-tox period. Again.
But, we did it before...we can get it done.
:)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi