7 years 2 months ago #275562 by
checking in :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #275579 by
First week successful ^_^ Monday and Tuesday were simply 30 squats because of.... >Insert excuses I wont bother you guys with ;) <

Wednesday - Friday (Today) I up'ed squats to 60 and then on the 60 count held horse stance until i couldn't - 3 times

Wednesday I also did wall push-ups buuuuuut.....I either did something wrong or slept on my arm that night coz my shoulders been achy since, whenever I reach a certian distance it wants to lock up sooooo figured id play on the safe side and not do that again until later (monday i hope) XD haha

That makes 5 days - resting sat and sun
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #275580 by

Trisskar wrote: First week successful ^_^ Monday and Tuesday were simply 30 squats because of.... >Insert excuses I wont bother you guys with ;) <

Wednesday - Friday (Today) I up'ed squats to 60 and then on the 60 count held horse stance until i couldn't - 3 times

Wednesday I also did wall push-ups buuuuuut.....I either did something wrong or slept on my arm that night coz my shoulders been achy since, whenever I reach a certian distance it wants to lock up sooooo figured id play on the safe side and not do that again until later (monday i hope) XD haha

Yeah , be carefull with that arm and besides push ups ? why? haha

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #275581 by

MartaLina wrote:

Trisskar wrote: First week successful ^_^ Monday and Tuesday were simply 30 squats because of.... >Insert excuses I wont bother you guys with ;) <

Yeah , be carefull with that arm and besides push ups ? why? haha

Yeeeea....kind of why im thinking it was sleeping on my arm wrong. Really weird XD haha I just woke up, reached over to turn on my lights and cursed several unlady like words as my arm locked up XD haha For the most part im good now, I think its all this weather and cold....I had a major horse related injury when I was a kid and every so often it will act up when weather goes crappy

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #276415 by
woot woot still going strong ":)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #276529 by
Warning: Spoiler!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #276542 by
haha! Naw im still going strong. Weekend got busy so I forgot to report.

Last week was hard. On Monday I got some sort of Tummy Bug that was going around, my daughter had it...then gave it to me. Miserable time!!! Soooooo No squats that day. Instead I found my time spent in the bathroom :-/ Not a good day at all.

Tuesday was recovery day but I did manage to do 60 very lackadaisy squats XD or at least they felt that way.

Wednesday our heater started to act up. So we ended spending alot of time stressing over it....emotions were high....Again pushed out squats of 80 (3 sets of 30)

Thursday and Friday more heater problems. Ended up doing 80 squats + running up and down the stairs every five minuets to keep the wood stove roaring.

Praying Monday will lead to a better workout regimen XD half expecting something else to break. :-/ I have the kids all week, president vacation week. That will be interesting.

Keep up the good work!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi