Stomach fat , core stability , fun excersises

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249366 by
Hoolahoop !!

Hooping is a complete core workout. (Cue the killer abs.) Hooping regularly can help to whittle your waist and strengthen your stomach muscles while blasting fat in these (often problematic) areas. (Studies that show that hooping burns visceral fat- the fat that is the hardest to get off the older you get, and also the most detrimental to heart health.) That's what we'd like to call a win-win-win situation!

...It's also a full body workout.Recent studies have suggested that hula hooping works as many as 30 of your body's muscles. Just by incorporating some of the moves from HoopnoticaDance DVD 1 you will be working your arms and thighs as well as your complete core.

Hooping will make you feel the (calorie) burn. Hooping has been proven to burn over 400 calories per hour by the American Council on Exercise, although the calorie-burn from hooping may be as high as 600 calories per hour when other parts of your body, such as your arms and legs, are engaged. To break this down even more, consider that, according to a 2009 AARP Bulletin, hooping it up for eight minutes gives you a good cardiovascular workout and will burn a whopping 50 calories, or a satisfying 6.25 calories per minute! And the ACE reported, according to a study they conducted, that hooping burns approximately 7 calories per minute! Burn, calories, burn!

Hooping is good for your heart. Hooping is an intense workout for your muscles..including one of the most important muscles of all: the heart! Anyone who picks up a hoop will notice their heart rate go up in minutes! So hooping for just twenty minutes a day can count towards your moderate-vigorous intensity physical activity recommended for improving and maintaining your health.

It improves your spine's strength and flexibility. The movements require a significant range of motion for your spine while increased practice can train your spine to a greater range of motions than you are used to, increasing your flexibility and even preventing back injuries. According to 3FatChicks, one of several online sources on the subject (and an awesome diet and health blog), "While performing hula hooping, you make very rhythmic rocking movements forward and backward, shifting your weight along the way. This kind of movement releases the tension of the muscles surrounding the sacrum (the lower part of the back) and realigns the sacrum with the rest of the spine. As a result, blood flow to the spine improves and total flexibility of the spine is increased."

It improves hand-eye co-ordination and motor skills. Like other sports, hooping requires hand-eye co-ordination and challenges your brain as well as your muscles. Hooping in both your natural direction and your reverse directions (recommended) is an excellent opportunity for your brain to engage both your dominant and non-dominant sides while guaranteeing your body's balance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXObsv_ubJI

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #249383 by OB1Shinobi
she seems happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdrCKl152Iw

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #249386 by Zenchi
I do this workout. (Red Hot Core, DDP Yoga) two times a week, it's an excellent workout for strength building the core. Anyone interested in the variations pm me as it can get really advanced...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boFZfA9fbg0

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249395 by

Zenchi wrote: I do this workout. (Red Hot Core, DDP Yoga) two times a week, it's an excellent workout for strength building the core. Anyone interested in the variations pm me as it can get really advanced...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boFZfA9fbg0

Nice , i would add a heavier dog for the extra burn haha we do these at the gym and after Aerobics thanks Zenchi :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi