How to Find Out If Your Penis Is a Normal Size

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #259710 by
I think this is a terric topic. Where all adults here so this subject is a matter of perspective. To me though I cant tell you how many times I havent approached a woman I know was interested or flirting with me due to my penis size. I felt ashamed, un-confident within myself because of the belief that I was ill equipped. This thought haunted me all through high school and a little bit in my life after. After learning certain information like the link above. I began to crawl out of my shy shell and become the confident man I am today.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 week ago #278579 by
I remember reading a study somewhere, that women generally end up in relationships with men who have smaller to average sized appendages, and men with larger appendages usually get left at the "one night stand" stage.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 week ago #278718 by

Angwusi wrote: I remember reading a study somewhere, that women generally end up in relationships with men who have smaller to average sized appendages, and men with larger appendages usually get left at the "one night stand" stage.

Do you have a link to a study that confirms this ? Because if it is just mere speculation , its not a very good one , its like me saying that not the length but the width matters most :) every woman has other preferences ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 days ago #278890 by

MartaLina wrote:

Angwusi wrote: I remember reading a study somewhere, that women generally end up in relationships with men who have smaller to average sized appendages, and men with larger appendages usually get left at the "one night stand" stage.

Do you have a link to a study that confirms this ? Because if it is just mere speculation , its not a very good one , its like me saying that not the length but the width matters most :) every woman has other preferences ...

I wish I did, let me see if I can find the original one I read. Seems like it was a blind study, but you know how those go...also read about a blind study that showed women experienced more sexual arousal from visual stimulus than men...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 days ago #278891 by
https://www.bustle.com/articles/108521-women-pick-the-perfect-penis-size-for-one-night-stands-and-long-term-relationships-and-its-circumference-size

This is very similar, if not the article it was that I read...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 hours ago #279249 by
Lol why every single forum have some topic about penis size xD

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 hours ago - 7 years 2 hours ago #279273 by
@Senan: As a matter of fact, although the Greeks did bathe and exercise nude in public it was considered offensive to have an abnormally large penis size. The glans, especially, should never be exposed. The men would actually tie their foreskin shut with a thong, and a great many would actually fold the penis in half and tie it back so as to be less prominent.

Thought this was relevant, given the topic...

NVM. Tried to "quick reply" to Senan as I was reading through and it failed; posted to the whole post instead. I see that others have shared the same knowledge. Thanks, knowledgeable people! :-D
Last edit: 7 years 2 hours ago by . Reason: "quick reply" failed

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
7 years 2 hours ago #279274 by RyuJin
this is a good and legitimate topic of discussion, not only in general but for any religious institution...men that feel inadequate are more prone to violent outbursts and antisocial behavior, and often the source of that feeling is insecurity about their genitalia...if the mainstream religions didn't create such a taboo about the subject of sex and sexuality people would be a bit happier....prudes tend to be the most repressed and miserable people you can meet...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, ,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi