Boulimia and sugar

More
7 years 10 months ago #242186 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Boulimia and sugar
Identification some times is everything!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago #242187 by
Replied by on topic Boulimia and sugar

carlos.martinez3 wrote: ...dont quote me but i think we are the only ones who drink other animals milk.

i love yochurt ...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d1/10/c2/d110c2d08df2b3b571548a8d29d8b3db.jpg

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago #245518 by
I find myself having rough days , which are normal i guess when you drasticly decrease your sugar intake but i have experienced the effect that sugar has on me , after i eat it i want to eat something hearty , now that i have felt this and noted it in the back of my head i will write it down

Thou shalt not raid the fridge after eating this tiny icecream :laugh:

Attachment h5ca24d3.jpg not found

my daughter took a picture of it , she could not believe how tiny this icecream is haha , she is fructose intolerant and like me on a very sugar restricted diet , since i am more strict i am not losing weight but gaining some muscle faster according to my trainer at the gym who is putting up my weights as we speak...
Attachments:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #246788 by
Ok i had a bucket of ice cream and i feel great , since i stopped smoking i started to notice i am putting on weight , i started a diet to prevent that , but , when i diet i get triggered to binge , when i binge ... :dry: well you get the picture

Today in the gym i did some amazing work and my progress is very good

At the legpress i pushed 110 pounds which is a lot considering i could not push 50 a few monts ago , trainer noticed and nodded head approvingly, i broke down...he wanted to why and i told him that i am gaining weight as we speak and i feel horrible , i also told him that i have changed emotionally and that i was working through some stuff blah blah , i cant shut up me...anyway, i am going on a stricter diet for a week or 3 with guidance because doing this alone is irresponseble, very low carb , no sugar !! Starting tomorrow loll , so ...today i had my ice cream , a whole bucket ... :silly: I hope i manage i really do

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi