Gregg Braden talk about heart energy field, The force?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #205322 by
I like this video goes for 30 minutes. Is about the human heart energy field & how we can use our mind & heart energy field to talk to a great field some scientists call God's mind or the field. Is a field that binds all atoms. The force? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnvMzD-Zj6A

Then there is this one for 4 hours deeper explanation, is good view! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0OexbB-EXM

Any thoughts?

1st you must know what heart energy field is when you pump it up, then you must learn how to send it to where you want like to a pain in your body, then perhaps out side your body!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by . Reason: Typos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #206347 by
Ive been looking at the work of Greg Braden for a fairly long time and he has some absolute gold!!
have you looked at the Heart Math Institute? Some amazing work being done in the field of Noetics and some decent experimental data that confirms our emotions (espcially when in a large group all focused) can affect the world around us, either lowering crime, raising tourism or even causing rain where there had been a drout.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #206365 by Gisteron
So... I won't bother responding to four and half hours worth of material, and here is why: In but the first remarks he makes, Mr. Braden claims two things: First, that he has a background in the natural sciences; and second, that in that background in the 60's and 70's there was just about no room for the notion of our state of mind or emotional makeup to - and I quote - "in any way affect the world around us".
These two claims are inconsistent. Either he had studied any science, be it even on a middle school level, in which case the other statement is false, or he genuinely feels that this is what the sciences were back in the days in which case he is lying about ever having studied them. Or maybe both of them are lies.
At any rate, since he lied at least once as early as half a minute into the video, I have no indication that anything he says thenceforth can or should be trusted. If anybody more decent wishes to present his arguments in his stead, we can have a discussion but I for my part feel no need to talk to anybody who ontop of taking less than a minute before starting to lie to the camera also cannot or will not respond to our discussion here.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Gisteron.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi