Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Controlling anger (Last post by carlos.martinez3)
    • For me, controlling anger is like trying to shoot seagulls with a squirt gun... Personally , my anger is fine where it is. If its time to be angry then let it out. Most of the time we have problems with when anger shows up when its not supposed to. Who invited the Hulk to a Pick nick? lol Then what. Anger has a place in everything. It will consume if you allow it. Rather than control my anger...something a part of me and something have learned I need, I have learned to control my self. Better yet ive learned when and where things are needed. Ive learned this best thru... trial and error. Simply Trial and error. www.templeofthejediorder.org/sermons/2307-dealing-with-failure The best thing about anger I have learned is that its a stumbling block or...a brick in a greater idea. Its all in your focus and your own ideas. how do I control it, by controlling my self. Meditation to de fuse the good old fashioned green envy at the moment of contact but mostly just remembering my family is watching and so is the World, how much better if I can control my tempers and feelings and exibit ... what I practice and study, right in motion. Feel free to pm me if you have questions friend. We all have different ways of dealing with things and ourselves. I learned by doing and in doing I have learned how to calm my own anger and feelings. Do I recommend it, uhh yea! Will every one get it, sadly no. But that's ok too!
    • My 3-year-old brother doing telekinesis (Last post by carlos.martinez3)
    • Even stranger is the Fathers of Flight had no working knowledge or funds or availability even, just what was burning in their heart and yet they flew before the never now un popular Samuel Langley. If some one was any one, Samuel knew what he was talking about. Yet , the bike store guys are called...Fathers. There are many "unknowledgeable" people who accomplish things on a daily basis. I cant see the Video Ryder, first chance I get I will! Conection Problems.I will! Keep em coning Bro! I love to see and learn about new and different Potentials, especially when they are logged and family is involved! Be well Ryder!
    • If you had one week left to live... (Last post by carlos.martinez3)
    • I think every one has a list of things mentally they would like to do before we pass, mine is no different. A lot of them are accomplishments more so I wouldn't have time for feeding on whole country for a year or rid a city of the current power grid... but if I were given a week ... That's Easy, I wouldn't tell any one and I would...do what...im ... doing now. I wouldn't change a thing, for me its the come home late and im tired so....foot rub heaven or shoulders sore touch of love or that days' wake up and its 6 30...and im tired... my focus is way different but those are my heavens, my daily heavens, the time when I get to release and connect. If I had a week to live I wouldn't waist it, ide continue to make more time...with my choice of people, the ones currently here! I would live in what I have built. Its a hard thing to pen and an even bolder statement but it is totally possible. if I had a week I would turn to those present and ...be with them . Thanks for the idea Rosalyn J! ps. I have been ready for death for quite a many years now. This idea rarely frightens me and only the Terms are in question and, if I do it right I won't have to worry about that part its pretty much a 50 50 shot I can or wont be in control of it.
    • Music Share (Last post by Cayce)
    • Thank you for the addition Jamie! I just listened to all three of those tracks, and I think they're utterly lovely. Great music to meditate to for sure.
    • Aqua`s Art Gallery (Last post by Aqua)
    • More movement than motion: Walk stand and walk, this will take forever travel and record, should be fun remember roads and loose the final one fail to remember so try and conquer I already knew, time goes fast concrete block a carved weird stone I am thankful, to go away after searching you, and your location time to be tired ~ Aqua, 27-07-2016
    • Question of the Day (Last post by MadHatter)
    • Where is your "happy place"? It could be a literal location or one that exists mentally. Please answer in your own journal.
    • Jedi do not smoke. (Last post by den385)
    • Cigarettes as a focusing habit are an awful. Psychological dependency persists. Hard to concentrate on job tasks, thoughts go into infinite loop about cigarettes. How predictable. Whatever mind does, meditations taught me it is not me. So let it crave whatever it wants. Much greater issue are my general health concerns - those which got me into this tight corner. Worries weaken my resolve. But there ain't much time left to worry before I get full info. And my resolve, even weakened, is much stronger then this substance dependency.
    • Team C - 100 days of discipline (Last post by MartaLina)
    • Day 1 100 days of discipline 2x 5 minutes of hoolahooping once in the morning , once in the evening Gym : 3 times a week, on regular days with at least one day rest in between Food : reduce fat , starch and sugar from my diet , plus not get stuff from the store in an ebullition which is going to be the biggest challenge because i just get up and get 1 liter of icecream/ roll of cookies/ whole chicken in a whim and eat it whitin like ,...an hour or so :S
    • Knights of Awakening: Jedi Safe Spaces (Charles Mc... (Last post by Lancer)
    • A friend of mine sent this to me. He thought I would like it and was shocked when I told him that it actually upset me and that stuff like this was just as much a part of the problem as everything else. But...it did finally help him start to understand my beliefs and where I come from. I don't know if this will help anyone else get it but it did him. [attachment] I said if you remove the word white from it then you will start to get it. Add a few more and you'll get it a little better. "As a person, I am sick of people being judged by the color of their skin and the hypocrisy of people who have complained about being judged by the color of their skin for decades doing it just boggles my mind". We can't get past it this way. It's like the ancient blood oaths. Member of family "A" kills a member of family "B". So a member of family "B" kills a member of family "A". So a member of family "A" kills a member of family "B". So a member of family "B" kills a member of family "A". This is a never ending cycle. The only way it ends is through eradication of one or the other, or someone must break the cycle of hate. And if we don't break this cycle then we are all doomed.

There are 107 visitors, 3 guests and 41 members online (6  in chat): Br. John, Guardianofwinds, Lightstrider, Adhara, Proteus, V-Tog, Reacher, rugadd, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, PatrickB, Lykeios, Khaos, Kit, Edan, tzb, Senan, Zenchi, carlos.martinez3, John-Michael, Cabur Senaar, Goken, Aqua, Angwusi, Tarran, Cyan Sarden, den385, Loudzoo, TheDude, Tellahane, Hyrum Tigerprice, Ke JinnDakken, MadHatter, Cayce, MartaLina, Anensho, Brick, Kyrin Wyldstar, Ryder, x57z12, Leah Starspectre, Rahatha, Lancer.

Follow Us