Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Aqua`s Art Gallery (Last post by Aqua)
    • Quote: Emptiness of the dancing walls: there is a wall, there is no end no road sign, only my fog end of my road dances away fast try to move try to step away but I cannot, mist is strong why why is there a understanding is the path, without a wall road of cliffs, road of mysteriousness find me dancing mist Aqua, 30-010-2016 Quote: Open window of words: my gab of nothing, my wood and glass so many choices, my precious window shall I build you with strained glass steel wood and nails and old paint how to close, how to open weird window where is your key i can feel, draft is coming where to place, where build you many rooms one window Aqua 31-01-2016 Quote: Kite of reminding: a fast reminder came, a quick response made hide quick now, mind runs away what a way display a small delay delay of mind and of unknown words do not hide, do not run stay here mind about the known always remind yourself, never look down kite of dreams, give your ropes and give me wings Aqua, 1-2-2016 Quote: Sheep runs loud for cheap corn: come come sheepish sheep, where is the grass? seek the sheepish, seek the grass sheep looks left and then looks right cross the road goes the sheepish sheep my grass trimmer, hit the road gnawing time happy sheep hits field grass is gone, field is empty sheep walks back, corn is sown that is cheap corn! Aqua, 2-2-2016 Quote: Sedimentation of the river will: my river of corrosion, my will of sedimentation I shall turn, I shall obay none shall fear the stream of streams the ocean dynamics will feel my influence my small cloud, hold not back let me bring me one monsoon lets bring sedimentation, bend my cloud give me floodplains, I will flow no embankment shall hold Aqua, 3-2-2016 Quote: The paint of life: I melt in sunlight, I freeze during winter let me levitate, of the grass make the clouds and the halo light come together lets paint the mountains white my inner water, my outer temprature life paint how to I draw the mountain snow, the calm river both come together, rise my drops let both be evaporated Aqua, 4-2-2016 Quote: The mind of a Seagull: wind of the ocean, come to my coast big rocks smile, ocean smiles back seagull flies over and lands on rock water splashing up behind the tired seagull capture the moment, beauty of now strong seagull wet rock asked him horizon is changing, splashing will return I am here, you are here mind now seagull spoke Aqua, 5-2-2016 Quote: Sound of silent questions: Layers are always together, like wood an glue mixing the paint, coloring the fabric it is within duality that we shine it is without understanding that we grow how how can we truly grow? smile and cry, sound and silence chaos and harmony, nothing else needed crying questions smile silent Aqua, 6-2-2016 Quote: For today a double poem.. Nocturnal ray of the last moon: My unknown moon shines, dark sunset comes soon were are you, my night candle in the light of the last stars I shall bring out my lonly supernova my brightest sunset, my darkest night shape me my candle of questions show ones more, my noctural moon bend my river, polish my stones icicle of night shattered How shall I become?, bird flies away fast shadow of nothing, gab of darkness let me make some unknown steps now give me my candle for the night asked to walk, asked one night my candle burn for me tonight aequilibrium of moons, nocturnal unknown stream show the horizon, line of none shine in my candle Aqua, 7-2-2016 Quote: The tree of immortal seeds: A field between mountains, warm summer shall come the lonely tree, the ancient tree a dwarf asked the tree one day: how did to grow so giantic big? only rustling leaves, only the seeds immortal owl where are your seeds? no one knows, except the seeds dwarf asked owl, owl smiles back listening to the leaves Aqua, 7-02-2016 Quote: Flow of the movement: How do we move, how do we stay looking to right, forgetting the left read my words and my doings now ask me small journal please me how request to move, request to say my journal do not walk away my small roots, my own imperfection do not leave, stay longer please bend now with me Aqua, 8-02-2016 Quote: Family bird of the parallel dimension: Fly fly fly fly, you never get tired sit on branch, sleepy all day you do fly upside down downside up lonely lost bird of the dimension mirror show your path, to the nest Family owl why so far away far above clouds, realms of men the lonly nest, of thousand eggs all hatch ones again Aqua, 8-02-2016 Quote: Clock Clock Clock..: Unseen and very unknown, that weird thingy thing I say mindings, you not understand my words of weirdness play with me Small words make unknown fun and smiles why not change, why not remove? my don`t how can you be write my words, write my soul terror is gone, hold not back empty your nothing tonight! Aqua, 9-02-2016
    • Where do you meditate? (Last post by Rickie)
    • Quote: Wherever I can! I find it hard to find the time to meditate consistently - discipline in my practice is something that has come hard for me. So, I try to take any opportunity for stillness and meditate in the environment I happen to be in. More regularly this is a room in my house, in the Tai Chi studio during my current Chi Gong practice (standing and moving meditation), or in the yoga studio during yoga. I enjoy moving meditations. But equally important to me is sitting meditation. The focus is very much different during these different types of meditation. Looks to me you do just fine.
    • Copyright and the IP (split from original material... (Last post by Connor L.)
    • Thanks, Adder. I offered this solution in another thread too. I think it's the best compromise for now. We give links to the paid materials, we "assume" that everybody buys them to do the IP. It's a really good course of action. In this way, we encourage people to give the right credit to the content creators, and we also allow people to find the material with their own conscience. Someday, maybe we'll have a completely original TOTJO curriculum when this won't be a problem anymore. As to your ideas about society, I agree. I think we should change the laws. I just also think we should not go around them even when they are "dead".
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by Edan)
    • You don't know me. I'm not what you think I am. Frankly, it's too late now.
    • Add Chomsky to the Initiate Program (Last post by Senan)
    • Quote: I still feel like people are looking at the IP like it's the entirety of the training offered here and that is FAR from true. THIS. Chomsky would likely be a great apprentice lesson for a Jedi with a penchant for politics, and a Teaching Master should recognize this. My own Master tzb has assigned material for me to study based on what he believes will be beneficial to MY development. He has taken the time to learn what areas I have more experience in and what areas may be new territory for me. The IP, in my understanding, is not only meant to convey information, but also a test to learn if an individual is even motivated to complete it. I would argue that it doesn't even matter how you answer the IP lessons as long as you do it thoughtfully. I've read a response to The Field in which a novice called it completely unbelievable crap. That alone speaks volumes to a potential Teaching Master when choosing lessons for an Apprentice. Save the Chomsky for later. Watts can be hard enough to wrap one's head around.
    • Like the Phoenix... (Last post by Sulabri)
    • Update: Started a 9 week, meet once per week, health and fitness introduction peer support group for disabled combat veterans in my area as sponsored by a government agency called the Veteran's Affairs. First meeting was this monday.

There are 143 visitors, 10 guests and 23 members online (5  in chat): Br. John, Firewolf, JediKaren, Dechlain, Lightstrider, Luthien, Locksley, Reacher, Alexandre Orion, Elemental Harmony, Lykeios, Vagabond, Angwusi, Adi Vas, Tellahane, Bareus, Cassius Skywalker, JS, Brick, Aeris*Cetra, Amandabonn, Kyrin Wyldstar, Reindeer, Jimbo Slice, ShannonMCD, Cenrus Kuno, Belisarius, Riyuma, Rob Bass, FAT, lucianovecttorizzi, Jamye Matol, Mstr Agon.

Follow Us