Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by Dechlain)
    • I'm very grateful for the amazing insights I've been offered in my current and ongoing AIP lesson. For those Knights whom I've contacted, the results so far are really quite fascinating. I look forward to compiling the results in a week or two. :)
    • In Praise of Selectivity: Syncretic Jediism (Last post by carlos.martinez3)
    • Quote: Actually, a unique thing I made up, is I do associate to a lightsaber (cringe) is to work on bringing it into lucid dreaming. In an effort to explore the usefulness of lucid dreaming as a conjunct to waking awareness, I needed some way to connect through the fluid flow of dreams to relate to the outside world, most importantly by bodies own senses. So what it does is becomes a signal device to train oneself to have in ones hands in dreams, or at least able to be summoned (which other uses eg self defence in the dream etc but that is beside the point). The trick is then to let the blade color be variable, and to use waking meditation to associate colors to particular states of physical duress. So the saber becomes a sign post to the lucid dreamer about when to stop lucid dreaming, and let the body take over as it might need to wake up for some reason. It's a work in a progress... but it's an interesting 'skillful means'! As cringeworthy as a lightsaber might seem, yes it does play a role in my path, I'll admit it :silly: Some one if you can please add if you have the knowledge but I learned from a Egyptian how to do this. It is very ...direct and difficult. Worth the very time used to learn. I have forgotten the name and the idea, I wish I could remember lol A actual sword was vibrating in my dream while I slept and he seemed to be there in my dreams. Helped me learn a lot! ALOT!
    • Teams of Discipline, after 30 some days how are yo... (Last post by Locksley)
    • I'm doing okkaaaayyyyy. I haven't missed any days, but it's been pretty touch to keep on top of everything else I'm doing. I was technically 'late' finishing up on Saturday because I went out to see Revenant, but I completed my stuff before I went to sleep, so I decided that it counted, lol. So yeah, I'm doing pretty well with it all, but I'm definitely seeing it hit that rough patch where it starts to actually become a habit by breaking some of the old habits I have in place. Probably a damn good thing.
    • IP Discussion in Chat - Friday, February 12, 2016 ... (Last post by Reliah)
    • Edan held the first chat discussion last week and I am continuing it for this week. Join me this Friday, February 12 at 21:00 UTC in the TotJO chat room for an IP centered question and answer session. Click here for your local time. Edit: Any other Knights who wish to join and help out in answering questions is more than welcome. :)
    • Saber Flourish Gif (Last post by Rickie)
    • Have you had martial arts training? It looks lo bo moves? Pretty in the dark...not that I like light sabers though. ;)
    • The Imperishable Gem (Last post by Akkarin)
    • "Life satisfaction is greatest for those involved in short term goals which are enjoyable, not too difficult; and done in cooperation with others. Focus on one objective at a time and always have the next goal in mind. To accomplish more difficult tasks, break them down into components. The most satisfaction comes from pursuing an objective, not simply from achieving it." Ari Kiev
    • Star Wars scenes with different music (Last post by Yabuturtle)
    • So what does everyone think? I wasn't sure how they'd fit but any feedback is great to hear. :) I personally like the Obi Wan and Darth Maul one as I think the song fits the action really well.
    • I felt a great disturbance in the Force... (Last post by Streen)
    • Quote: I am sadly having a hard time imagining a place in the World at the moment where millions of people will cry out in joy. Pain, fear and despair on the other hand would be much easier to find :/ Maybe it wasn't "people" crying out in joy. Who is to say what lies beyond this world? Anyway, that's sort of the problem, EyeIs. Negativity is too easy to find. We have to be the positive, the light. We need to be encouraging and optimistic. Our focus determines our reality.
    • Aqua`s Art Gallery (Last post by Aqua)
    • Turn of the burned forest: lightning comes with clouds, shiny clouds of old show your ax, fall fall fall.. forest of deer boar and goats gone source of questions a well of life gone in ash, gone in time single seed left in the ground please come out, eat the ash build the roots, remove the deep questions will come back Aqua, 10-02-2016

There are 189 visitors, 11 guests and 51 members online (6  in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, Firewolf, Jestor, Manu, Kitsu Tails, Dechlain, Lightstrider, Darren, Reliah, Proteus, meatloaf, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Elemental Harmony, Edan, Avalonslight, Vagabond, Cabur Senaar, Goken, Aqua, Cyan Sarden, den385, Loudzoo, Adi Vas, Tellahane, Bareus, obiwankenokie, Ke JinnDakken, Jack.Troutman, MartaLina, Cassius Skywalker, Breeso, Carli, CianConan, Gwinn, Arthur H., Brick, Reserved Sanity, The Joegiboy, Squint, Amandabonn, Kyrin Wyldstar, Reindeer, Snowy Aftermath, Cenrus Kuno, Floda Jian, Carina, Riyuma, Rob Bass, Wherryman, Ryder, Zabeth, Nophatus, lucianovecttorizzi, Willie G, Mstr Agon.

Follow Us