Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • I think people are falling for it (Last post by Rick D)
    • Quote: Ms Adder was uncomfortable for months afterwards working in a tall building, but the main reason most people didn't question is was probably; 1. things are built as cheap as possible to do the expected job - to maximize profits 2. skyscrapers are not designed to withstand passenger jet aircraft flying into them 1+2= yea, that makes sense. :lol: On July 28th, 1945, a B-25 Mitchell Bomber, lost in the fog, crashed into the Empire State Building. WTC Lead Structural Engineer Leslie Robertson took this into factor and designed the original twin towers to be able to resist the impact of a 707 (the largest commercial plane in service at that time). Therefore point #2 is incorrect. As a Aerospace Engineer, I have worked around many of the airplanes that are similar to the 757 and I can tell you with complete authority that the damage at the Pentagon could not have been created by a 757 traveling at the trajectory claimed by the 911 Commission Report. I will not go into who did it or why, because we will never really know the truth, but for a 757 fuselage to strike the building at the location in all of the photographs, the engines would have drug the ground, and there is no evidence in the photos of scarring on the ground. I'm not even sure if it could have flown at that low of an altitude at that speed because of down-draft.
    • What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Last post by Reliah)
    • Lyrics: Spoiler: Hypnosis By Damien Rice When you know who you are, And can see through your veils, Your old fears become wind in your sails, Then your heart heat unfurled, From the hypnosis of your world, When you know who you are, The darkness the light, love loves it all, Cause love has no fight, what has passed is a dream, What is not here is not what it seems, So pull yourself together now, So pull yourself together now, When you know who you are and have nothing to hide, Loves at your feet and the hands at your side, When yours ears are your words, The silence can always be heard, When you know who you are, You can't help but let go, You know no ones right, You know you don't know, The paradox becomes less absurd, As your hypnosis unwhirls, So pull yourself together now, So pull yourself together now, What's the matter with, What's the matter with, What's the matter with you, Did it crush, did it shatter? did it break or scatter? Did it tear your little heart in two? What's done is over, Yeah if you want something new, Just pull yourself together now, Just pull yourself together now, Just pull yourself together now, Just pull yourself together now, All I have is all I need, and all I need is here now
    • The Force as described by a physicist? (Last post by Proteus)
    • As long as one is so convinced they are merely what is inside their skin, the thought of death will be either a cold frightening fear of sudden nonexistence or a socially conditioned assumption based on widely misunderstood passed-down mythological stories attempting to treat and/or exploit that fear. Keep digging.
    • Importance in this Temple (Last post by BionicPianoMan)
    • Your want and desire to be apart of the community, let alone to lead, speaks of your mind over matter, your control of any fears, and your passion to share with others. I can continue with this list that all points to the same thing: you follow the Doctrine, the Teachings, the Maxims....the path. You're supposed to be here.
    • Guided Meditation - First Attempt (Last post by Tellahane)
    • pretty good actually, I'll agree it needs slowed down some, in most cases you give maybe 3-5 seconds between instructions, should probably be more like 10-15 once you have really started to let go. Individual results may vary but as you let go of spatial awareness around you your sense of time slows down too, if the guided meditation doesn't also slow down to reflect it, your brain will catch up to the time, and kinda bounce you back some like being at the end of a leash. At least in my experience, its just an opinion.
    • From time to time a poem (Last post by Edan)
    • Robert Frost - The Road Not Taken Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same, And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. I read a different interpretation of this poem today and it has completely changed my view of it...
    • Land of Tomorrow (Last post by Adder)
    • Quote: What if that person discovered a library of that kind, but also met the Librarian? If I met the librarian I'd get all dewy dewey in the knees :lol:
    • 100th Anniversary of General Relativity (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • heres an article (speech by s hawking) which references einstein's theory of relativity and one of the effects it had on scientific understanding
    • Star Wars Patches (Last post by r3dleader)
    • Quote: Totally ordering some of these when you re-open! I just need to find a jacket worthy of all the patches I've been storing up... hrmm. I went with this one, because I knew that I was going to be sewing on it and most likely popping them all back off. I might keep it though, because it's pretty decent and Walmart was $20 cheaper than Amazon on it.
    • History of Temple Of The Jedi Order (Last post by Loudzoo)
    • Quote: History of Temple Of The Jedi Order On November 23, 2005 I registered the domain Todd Fogal designed the original site which is still running at Our Articles of Incorporation were received by the Secretary of State of Texas on December 14, 2005. Per stipulation in the articles we became chartered as a non-profit corporation at midnight Central Standard Time on December 25, 2005. So TOTJO was 10 years old two days ago. . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) Or should that be Happy Conceptionday ? :P
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by Goken)
    • Why is it that my sore throat doesn't bother me while idly chatting with my coworkers but when I'm talking to a customer suddenly it catches and I have a coughing fit? Seriously?!

There are 398 visitors, 14 guests and 38 members online (2  in chat): Lightstrider, Adder, Darren, Desolous, Takenobo, Proteus, V-Tog, Locksley, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Khaos, KageKeeper, Archon, Kamizu, Kohadre, tzb, Senan, Rick D, Zenchi, Cabur Senaar, Aqua, CryojenX, Tellahane, Golan Wilder, Ke JinnDakken, MadHatter, Yabuturtle, Abi_tlost, Cayce, MartaLina, ETSubmariner, Skryym, Almeida, mar-gau87, Bensong67, McNulty, Dariax, Nico_Wieb, RoseRed, BionicPianoMan, Fynerick.

Follow Us