Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Jedi do not smoke. (Last post by Mindas Arran)
    • Quote: If a Jedi wants to smoke, do drugs, or do anything else, they are still a Jedi because they call themselves one. That is ridiculous. A person calling themselves something does not make it so. I've always thought that to be a pretty common sense. Perhaps not as common as I thought.... My daughter sometimes says she's a pony or a dinosaur. :laugh:
    • So, I really hate exercise.. (Last post by AetherWinds)
    • Well, seems like you've been getting a lot of ideas thrown your way already, but here's some more haha... Absolutely anything that gets you active could count towards helping you exercise, even if it's just a teeny bit. Gardening, hanging out the washing, maybe getting a dog walking job. Randomly getting up every 10-15 mins and doing a few jumping jacks or stretches. There's a site called Superbetter which might help too, it game-ifys the process of exercising/anything for self-improvement. :) I don't know much about you, but maybe if your diet could do with a small clean-up (less processed foods/sugars, more fruit/veg, drinking plenty of water etc) then maybe that'll help your body handle exercise better and you won't hate it quite as much. Good luck with your journey, and MTFBWY :)
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by isisinabi)
    • Last one I swear: I can't with your kind anymore. Sure I lost my hatred for you (thank goodness) but I no longer see you as I did. I realize that for you, it's all a game. And the ball is in your court. You can do anything you want to do, control the field, play the hunter, stalk your prey, and it's us that have to sit back and wait for your acceptance. And what about those of us who YOU have collectively decided aren't worthy of your time? We are supposed to just be the soundboards for those who are beautiful, smart, perfect? Is that it? The rest of our lives are worthless in comparison to those you swipe right (left? fek I dunno I am so not on Tindr) to. I know, I know, you can't help it. You can't help wanting to plow anything with perfect attributes. Constatnly. I know, you can't help but realize that the world and all of society is based around your ability to do just that. I know, I know. But you know what else I know? I'm done with your bs. I'm done with all of it. SO here I go, off into Nevernever land, to live out the rest of my days in quiet contemplation, trying desperately to kill a side of myself that didn't ask to be there so I can live the good life of helping others and keeping everyone else happy. And somehow that's going to make me happy in the long run. because that's what a good gir-Jedi does. We save lives and make with the happy. Because really, why so serious?
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by Proteus)
    • Grateful for unconditionally supportive friends. Edit: And Haagen-Dazs ice cream :laugh:
    • Live Service - Tuesday, 2nd August 2016 at 21:00 U... (Last post by tzb)
    • Hi All I'll be holding a live service this Tuesday at 21:00 UTC in chat. The sermon I'll be delivering is entitled "Gaze Into The Puddle". To check when this service is in your timezone, please click here. Hope some of you can make it!
    • Interesting talk about human telepathy & Earth... (Last post by Gisteron)
    • That's another article, not a study. For one, out of two randomly picked parts of the text I copied into google search, I found both verbatum all over the place neither authored by Mr. Rajna. Then the reference section has eight entries, two of which are two school-level articles under the same domain, one to Wikipedia, three to popular science magazines and two to a preprint repository. Finally, the only actual mathematical argument boils down to an equivocation of a photon's energy h*v and the rest-mass energy mc2, which of course overlooks the crucial points that photons don't have a rest mass while inert matter doesn't travel at light speed. I could bother reading the rest of it but so far I'm not convinced it's worth my time...
    • Free Artwork Services (Last post by Aqua)
    • You do have an amazing skill! ;) If I may be so free to ask, what kind of program(s) do you use to edit you images and projects in such detail? :) ~ Aqua :)
    • Codama's Class (Last post by Codama)
    • PURGE Get rid of emotional waste and insecurities. (Don't continue to torment yourself by feeling bitter, fearful, inadequete, hatred, impatient or resentful) don't tell anyone you're purging, Just do it. Confirm it with yourself by...naming each exit of Flatulence with one of the negative emotions you are getting rid of. And say " (Breaks wind) ...excuse me, there goes my insecurities." "(breaks wind) ...excuse me, there goes my fear."
    • From time to time a poem (Last post by Arkayik)
    • Over the mountain tall trails brake lights and gas speed to no avail rocky bottom diving in high mountain lakes challenges arise too situations in joy signals made yet decisions awry life carries on wherein calmness abide inelegant solutions in retrospect to evade brute force or finesse do aptitudes advise peace and good order illusions soon fade Noblesse oblige universally inferred life is the path yet no exit defers
    • Meditation (Last post by Bradyn2468)
    • Quote: Very recent discussion of interest; www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/open-...ns/115363-meditation My apologies, I did not see this before. I did not mean to copy a discussion that was already taking place.

There are 250 visitors, 4 guests and 19 members online (3  in chat): Br. John, Alethea Thompson, Guardianofwinds, Jestor, Adder, Proteus, Kit, Avalonslight, Zenchi, Adi, Tellahane, Hyrum Tigerprice, Ke JinnDakken, MadHatter, Arthur H., Kyrin Wyldstar, Ryder, Leah Starspectre, Rahatha, LukaManuka, Blitz7737, Doodelilei.

Follow Us