Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Edan`s question round: Unanswered questions of Aqu... (Last post by Connor L.)
    • To be honest? This is my entire practice from start to finish. I have two meditations. 1: a simple Shamatha/Mindfulness meditation. 2. a simple expansion meditation (Force meditation) 1. Mindful practice. * Comfort is key. Be somewhere comfortable. * Posture is key. Have the spine straight but not stiff. * Feel the weight of the body. Become highly aware. * Begin to focus on an object. Most cases, it's the breath. But, occasionally, it turns into a contemplation meditation with a phrase or idea. * Observe that focus. The mind will run away. * When you notice it has run away, ask it to come back to the object. * Repeat. 2. Expansion Meditation: One should know how to feel the Force before going into this. * Do the first few steps for meditation 1 * Instead of focusing on an object, feel your middle dan tien. Feel the energy that bubbles behind the belly button (and a little above if possible) * Feel the energy spinning around the solar plexus. And, feel it begin to form a circle. * It will expand in the body to your skin... Feel it expand so your whole body feels like it is buzzing. * Feel it in the aura then. * Feel it move out to the edges of the room. You are connected with the space around you. * Feel it in the building. In the city. In the country. * In the world. In the solar system. In the universe. In the multiverse... * At some point, you are almost nothing and everything. Just one. * Slowly, reverse the process and come back to Earth. One brings my mind to the present. And trains it. One brings my focus to the Force, and keeps me ingrained. :)
    • Reiki (Last post by Figment)
    • Quote: Quote: ... I have been a Reiki Master for over 15 years. ... My understanding is that the benefits of Level III are for those who want to attune others. I do not currently expect to be doing this, but down the road ... you never know. In the meantime, I am curious; do you feel there are other benefits from Reiki III attunement? I'd appreciate any guidance you can offer - thanks. -- Todd Hi Todd, I would say that if you aren't expecting to teach anytime soon, I would wait. There are a couple of benefits, for instance you will notice energy and be open to more energy than in level II. That being said, if you are the type of person who is already sensitive to subtle energy changes, it will not do much for you. The master symbol can be useful, but to be honest, I normally just use my Reiki II symbols when doing healings or energy work. If you really are interested in the experience, perhaps something can be worked out with your Master, like a trade or a discount. You also have the option to talk to other practitioners and see what others charge. Sometimes there are Reiki shares where you could meet another person who could attune you for a much lower price. Hopefully this answer your question, feel free to msg me any time.
    • Aqua`s Art Gallery (Last post by Aqua)
    • My new signature, with the text: ,,Discipulus de V'' Means ''Student/companion of V''. Discipulus is the male latin word for student. I hope I wrote it correctly, not 100% sure, but I like the Idea though! Worked this out after I wrote the poem.. :blush: Force shine with you all, ~ Aqua [image]
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by Edan)
    • In no particular order: Painkillers Modern dentistry Scandinavian cinema and tv Quaker meetings A warm bed
    • From time to time a poem (Last post by Alexandre Orion)
    • Jour 38 Les étoiles du jour S'élèvent derrière les monts orientaux ; La fraîche brise printanière Chuchote au travers des étangs et des jardins L'écho d'une voix familière : « Je t'aimais, dit-elle. » Que j'eusse su … * The twin suns Rise from behind the eastern mounts : The cool springtime breeze Whispers across ponds and gardens The echo of a familar voice : “I loved you,” it says. If only I had known ... Alexandre Orion 7 février 2016
    • Double MTHFR Mutation (Last post by Lykeios)
    • Quote: Quote: Thank you very much for all your pointers. I try to get at least a little sunlight everyday but it's apparently not enough. Still, I'll try to increase my time outdoors. I take Vit D. I also use full spectrum lights in my office and my home. They make a real big difference in my energy levels. Especially in the afternoon. Be well. :) Outdoors is best by far but isn't always easy to get out. :( Good Idea! I'll look into those! Hadn't thought about the lighting in my home.

There are 126 visitors, 7 guests and 32 members online (4  in chat): Br. John, Sulabri, Firewolf, J_Roz, Kitsu Tails, Dechlain, Blackbeltmitpen, Connor L., Adder, Proteus, Locksley, Rosalyn J, Omhu Cuspor, Avalonslight, Atticus509, Adi Vas, Claidhim, JLSpinner, Yabuturtle, Kale-Patronus, Jesi Sha-Ko, Gwinn, Aeris*Cetra, Squint, Amandabonn, Kyrin Wyldstar, Reindeer, Snowy Aftermath, ShannonMCD, Cenrus Kuno, Poitier, Aspen Evenstaad, JamesKenobi, Belisarius, Riyuma, Vonxan.

Follow Us