Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Free Artwork Services (Last post by Cayce)
    • Request 2 - Completed Requesting Member: Cabur Senaar. Tasks: * Take a low resolution image, enlarge it while maintaining clarity. * Adjust placement of starburst in the middle to ensure proper centering / alignment. * Adjust text to fit the curve of the circle properly. Source Image: [image] This was a really tough image, and probably the most complicated one I've done yet. Really fun, though! * Upscaled repeatedly until shapes were salvagable. Image was very pixelated though, so the upscale wasn't pretty. * Desaturated, flattened, simplified. Adjusted image to only use pure white and black. * Attempted to vector the main image, only was able to barely get half of it in a clean vector. Example below [image] * Mirrored this to re-assembled logo's shape. * The starburst was off-center, and the upscale ruined all but one side of it as well. Using the process above, saved half of it, mirrored, cleaned up the details and centered properly. In-process example below. [image] * Text was unusable, had to find the font using font tools like 'What's That Font', matched to the font "Colonna" * Re-typed text, vectored, match to the curve of the logo's shape. Finished Version: [image] Additional Notes I now have the fully vectored version of this which can be scaled to any size, with crystal clear resolution. If you do plan to print t-shirts, you'll want that one, and I can easily send it to you! Also, I work for one of the largest custom t-shirt manufacturers in the country, so if you'd like help setting up a mockup / pricing, I'd be happy to privately help with that, and offer a friends / family discount and my 5+ years experience with the printing, if you want!
    • Have you killed a human ?? (Last post by MartaLina)
    • Satire modus on >>> Neh , not yet, but i think about it sometimes , but here in the Netherlands its almost impossible to own a gun , and that is a good thing , we Dutch think about killing eachother a lot :S Djeezz as if anyone is to anwer this thread with Ow yeah , 4 , 3 with my gun and one i strangled with my bare hands :unsure: >>> Satire modus off
    • [New book project] Letters to new Jedi (Last post by Edan)
    • Quote: Quote: I haven't had any contact from anyone at Just Jedi so it would be nice to have someone outside of TOTJO contribute if possible, seeing as it will be available to everyone. P.s. I had my first letter today... definitely feel this project is worth it :) Of course, I have bumped the thread at Just Jedi and also shared it to the Jedi Federation. My husband, Mindas says he will also contribute. We will go shopping today for camping and writing supplies. I'll pass the link on to a few other groups as well :) Much appreciated :)
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by Zenchi)
    • Quote: Quote: Using this website on a bloody phone Has it gotten worse? Or is it just me? Cant count on one hand how many double posts I've accidentally created in the last 7 days...
    • The thread of self-forgiveness (Last post by MartaLina)
    • I forgive myself for laughing out really loud when i read Edan's post , and i want to stress that i am not laughing at , but i recognize this so well , you open your pc and see the forum and you think ..nope .. i am not going there , but 3 posts later then, you went there. And not only knee deep. I forgive myself for that :laugh:
    • Loooong apprenticeships (Last post by Trisskar)
    • Quote: Personally I don't think that there should be an average for all apprenticeships. If it takes me two years (I'm at one year now) and someone else is done shortly after the 6 month minimum I believe that those were the speeds that we each needed to (or chose to) go at. Part of the point of apprenticeships is that they are more individualized than the IP which is the same for everyone. I'm sure that many apprentices go through the same kind of stuff, but I doubt that any two are exactly the same. That would defeat the purpose of them, in my opinion. The same is true of their time frame. Agreed.
    • Videos not working? (Last post by RyuJin)
    • On a phone just press and hold until the menu pops up and select "copy url at current time", then paste it in the post....that's what I usually do
    • Favourite words (Last post by Snowy Aftermath)
    • Apropos is my favorite word. I also love facetious. I got paddled for cheating on a spelling test in 3rd grade and the word I needed to cheat for was acquaintance. I still have to look it up every single time. My kid's favorite word is amalgamation.
    • How to Find Out If Your Penis Is a Normal Size (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • Quote: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :blink: :silly: :laugh: :cheer: deep breath.... bahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhahah Ok... i think I got that out my system. lol this was fun to read but, for the reference of others, this is not the most productive reaction to someone wondering if their penis is normal!
    • Yoga Camp (Last post by Edan)
    • Yoga Camp - Day 21 - 'I Believe' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNKBmAoUA-8&list=PLui6Eyny-Uzx5BRNB2_Kvycrn5h9OsaHC&index=22

There are 520 visitors, 5 guests and 33 members online (5  in chat): Br. John, Joe, Wescli Wardest, V-Tog, rugadd, Alexandre Orion, PatrickB, Lykeios, Brenna, Kit, Senan, Namid, carlos.martinez3, Cabur Senaar, Goken, Tellahane, fenrir, Jack.Troutman, MadHatter, Cayce, MartaLina, Gwinn, Brick, Kyrin Wyldstar, SecondVariation, Jamie Kay, Leah Starspectre, Tascha, Albekl, Kace, Blitz7737, Arisaig, Deb, Jutus, Crust, Murasaki.

Follow Us