Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • How Groundhog Day changed my life (Last post by Loudzoo)
    • I was hunting what you were hunting for Jestor - still can't find it - but did come across this: Interesting messages from Harold Ramis. Particularly around returning to the IP every so often . . . ;)
    • Reiki (Last post by JLSpinner)
    • I had never heard of this before now. Many interest. Much research.
    • Team E - 100 days of discipline (Last post by Cyan Sarden)
    • Checkin in for day 30 (and the 10-ish before that :-) Was on vacation last week. Kept up with the meditation and (mostly) the food, but have to admit that I slacked on the sports. I was going to do some cross-country skiing in Austria, but the weather was god-awful plus my kid got sick and threw up during the entire stay, so I couldn't do anything, except for some light walking :-/ Trying to make up for it over the next few weeks!
    • Edan`s question round: Unanswered questions of Aqu... (Last post by Whyte Horse)
    • Quote: Thank you for your time to respond and to find research about my question! I do not want to have a heart attack again, but that is actually not my trouble point I try to explain. I am searching to understand how to change my meditation learning and doing, dependent to the situation I am in. I do not have stress, it is just that I do not always feel comfortable in the way I do meditation, mainly because meditation needs to flow with the situation to be of use in changing the situation. Not sure how I should manage to do that, so that is one of the reasons I asked these questions if I may speak out free. ~ Aqua Oh, well then you probably need to do meditation while active. It's a skill that you first learn in a controlled environment and then get good enough to do it in an uncontrolled environment. I got quite good at this in Thailand because we would have the monks come to the school every Wed and we, as teachers, had to monitor the students while trying to meditate. Also on Tuesdays they did some catholic prayer. same-same but different. So the first time I did the meditation I just really go into it and let the other teachers monitor for me. The next time I meditated but opened my eyes periodically to see the students. Eventually I could just walk around and meditate and then life becomes one big meditation whenever you need it.
    • Aqua`s Art Gallery (Last post by Aqua)
    • My new signature, with the text: ,,Discipulus de V'' Means ''Student/companion of V''. Discipulus is the male latin word for student. I hope I wrote it correctly, not 100% sure, but I like the Idea though! Worked this out after I wrote the poem.. :blush: Force shine with you all, ~ Aqua [image]
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by Edan)
    • In no particular order: Painkillers Modern dentistry Scandinavian cinema and tv Quaker meetings A warm bed
    • From time to time a poem (Last post by Alexandre Orion)
    • Jour 38 Les étoiles du jour S'élèvent derrière les monts orientaux ; La fraîche brise printanière Chuchote au travers des étangs et des jardins L'écho d'une voix familière : « Je t'aimais, dit-elle. » Que j'eusse su … * The twin suns Rise from behind the eastern mounts : The cool springtime breeze Whispers across ponds and gardens The echo of a familar voice : “I loved you,” it says. If only I had known ... Alexandre Orion 7 février 2016

There are 156 visitors, 5 guests and 19 members online (3  in chat): Br. John, Lightstrider, V-Tog, Alexandre Orion, tzb, Aqua, Loudzoo, Atticus509, Tellahane, Bareus, Ke JinnDakken, Gibby9001, The Joegiboy, Amandabonn, Kyrin Wyldstar, Gildor, Reindeer, Snowy Aftermath, ShannonMCD, jpadkins, Cenrus Kuno, Janko, Belisarius, Riyuma.

Follow Us