reiki healing?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #267725 by
reiki healing? was created by
does anyone believe in or practice reiki healing? i need guidance..i have so many questions about life and I'm desperately seeking answers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #270061 by
Replied by on topic reiki healing?
I am actually level one certified in Ussui Roho Reiki. Probably spelled that wrong but oh well. I do strongly believe in its benefits spiritually, physically, and mentally. If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to personal message me, I would be happy to help.

More
7 years 3 months ago #270064 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic reiki healing?
I'm technically certified as a Reiki Master (Usui), and I'd been doing non-Reiki energy healing long before that. I'd be happy to help you if there are any questions I could answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 3 months ago #270295 by Figment
Replied by Figment on topic reiki healing?
Same as Steamboat. I am also a Usui Reiki Master. Feel free to contact me anytime.

More
7 years 2 months ago #271581 by J. K. Barger
Replied by J. K. Barger on topic reiki healing?
I too have been a reiki practitioner for many years. Having been familiarized with other modalities, it appears to me that 'tapping into reiki' is very natural, and that the 'levels' were just set up to gradiate (permit my Adobe Illustrator language LOL) the teachings and help their exponents derive a little monetary support while they were teaching.

Especially that $1,000 a degree baloney. If you pay that for someone to 'teach you something', you may need more help than reiki can provide

I'm sure there has been a "Circle of Healers" here, and I will have to look deeper into it, but has anyone ever considered "working" a Jedi form of reiki? I have made some headway with distilling the various manuals, but it still needs some work. Eventually I 'd like to have it become part of the IP here, or at least part of a "Healers Circle".

PM me if you want to dig with!!!

MTFBWY

The Force is with you, always.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #271591 by steamboat28

J. K. Barger wrote: has anyone ever considered "working" a Jedi form of reiki?

It's been something I've been planning on doing since I started my apprenticeship. Something workable to share with the community; simple, but effective. I'd welcome input on the process, as well, given that there'll be plenty of time for me to work on it before I can share it with folks here.

Also, there's something to the idea of a group of "healers" here at TOTJO. Maybe that's something we can try to organize.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by steamboat28.

More
7 years 2 months ago #271592 by Figment
Replied by Figment on topic reiki healing?

steamboat28 wrote:
Also, there's something to the idea of a group of "healers" here at TOTJO. Maybe that's something we can try to organize.

I would be interested in work with a group of healers here. I have done so else where, both online and in real life (for lack of a better term). Let me know if you decide to set a group up.

More
7 years 2 months ago #271600 by J. K. Barger
Replied by J. K. Barger on topic reiki healing?

steamboat28 wrote:

J. K. Barger wrote: has anyone ever considered "working" a Jedi form of reiki?

It's been something I've been planning on doing since I started my apprenticeship. Something workable to share with the community; simple, but effective. I'd welcome input on the process, as well, given that there'll be plenty of time for me to work on it before I can share it with folks here.

Awesome! Glad someone else has thought about this too.

I have actually spent a grueling amount of time 2 years ago reviewing the material and ended up writing an entire manual/module with back-translated technique names and everything. I sent it around to a few folks from a defunct google drive, and now I cannot find it.

My former apprentice, TheDude asked about learning it, so this week I've been scouring my current drive, my hand-written notes, and now I'm looking for an old cable to connects this archaic external HD fossil that may have them on it.

I'm torn between making it a 'class' or just sharing it for folks to explore- that's probably why no other copies exist right now! But as soon as I find them, I will send them to you Steamboat :) .

Also, where would something like a group like this post?

The Force is with you, always.

More
7 years 2 months ago #271604 by steamboat28
I was going to make it a class, personally. That way it could be passed along in a consistent manner between students and teachers.

J. K. Barger wrote: Also, where would something like a group like this post?

I don't know that I understand the question.

More
7 years 2 months ago #271642 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic reiki healing?

steamboat28 wrote: Also, there's something to the idea of a group of "healers" here at TOTJO. Maybe that's something we can try to organize.

Other than the Clergy?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi