IP Discussion in Chat - Friday, February 12, 2016 at 21:00 UTC

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #227673 by
Edan held the first chat discussion last week and I am continuing it for this week.

Join me this Friday, February 12 at 21:00 UTC in the TotJO chat room for an IP centered question and answer session.

Click here for your local time.

Edit: Any other Knights who wish to join and help out in answering questions are more than welcome. :)
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #227716 by
I'll probably bump this a bit often as I did give shorter notice than I would have liked.

More
8 years 2 months ago #227766 by Squint
Can I politely request that we do these on different times and days of the week? As someone who works full-time on the west coast of the US, I will never be able to attend, despite wanting to.

Journals: IP Apprentice
TM: Loudzoo
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #227802 by Ben

Squint wrote: Can I politely request that we do these on different times and days of the week? As someone who works full-time on the west coast of the US, I will never be able to attend, despite wanting to.

I don't think that the intention is necessarily to always do them at the same time every week - it's just that it depends on the availability of the Knight who is leading the session that week, and sometimes their availability will happen to be the same as that of the host from the previous week.

It's certainly something for us to bear in mind though when scheduling, so thank you for bringing it to our attention. :)

B.Div | OCP
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Ben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Squint

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #227811 by

V-Tog wrote:

Squint wrote: Can I politely request that we do these on different times and days of the week? As someone who works full-time on the west coast of the US, I will never be able to attend, despite wanting to.

I don't think that the intention is necessarily to always do them at the same time every week - it's just that it depends on the availability of the Knight who is leading the session that week, and sometimes their availability will happen to be the same as that of the host from the previous week.

It's certainly something for us to bear in mind though when scheduling, so thank you for bringing it to our attention. :)

Guess that it would be handy, if not some members at the globe would have to stay up very very late! :side:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #228016 by

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #228234 by
One last bump. We'll begin in about one hour.
Please take some time to read over the previous session to see if some of your questions might have been answered there.

More
8 years 2 months ago #228246 by Edan
It's on! Questions questions!

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #228258 by
Here is the summary of the discussion in chat. I think everything important is here. I tried to be as organized as Edan was but as you will clearly see, gave up on that after a while. :blush:

Warning: Spoiler!

I'm going to offer another huge thank you to Edan..
And to everyone who participated. :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi