The House of One

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #213240 by
The House of One was created by
If you recall from your IP lessons or if you're just going through them now, you'll recall that Campbell gets really hot under the collar about the violent infighting between the Abrahamic religions, but one priest, rabbi, and imam are working to change that. Click here for the story (it's a video).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #213251 by
Replied by on topic The House of One

Jamie Stick wrote: If you recall from your IP lessons or if you're just going through them now, you'll recall that Campbell gets really hot under the collar about the violent infighting between the Abrahamic religions, but one priest, rabbi, and imam are working to change that. Click here for the story (it's a video).

It's very late as I write this, and as I also have to get up very early I can't take in the video right now - but sure want to come back to it. This conflict between the Abrahamic traditions goes about as far back as when the 2nd such tradition emerged, and far too much suffering has resulted from it.

I have a theory about why the fighting continues that is based on my understanding of Gnostic traditions, but it's a theory - not something I'd strongly defend. Whatever the cause, I do pray we soon find a resolution.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi