Biblical Witchcraft/Sorcery that was commanded by "God" - understanding biblical contradictions

More
9 years 3 months ago #175416 by steamboat28
*long, drawn out, exasperated sigh*

These are not, when taken entirely in context, contradictions. People who assume contradictions of this nature (and not simply the sort that arise from differences in post-factual eyewitness accounts) need to look closely at where they believe the misunderstanding lies. More often than not these seeming contradictions are actually exceptions that prove the rule rather than simple oversights.

Not that anybody ever listens the other fifteen thousand times I have this conversation in a month.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #175425 by a67
Great book the Enoch 7e after Adam. One of my favorite. Wherever what I learn from Bible it's God hate magic. Not because it give something but more because it occult something. Making people stupid and supertitious. It wrote that the people fail because they don't knew. What he want it's order, love and that you get smarter. Not à fool, been manipulate by lesser spirits that wished to be like a god. May the Force enlight our path

Ps: The never say do magic.. He said to that and that. Like toMoïse he just throw the staff without the abracabra and he eat the others one. Open the river and the flow took pharao. Walk with reality and been raped by God like Enoch, Elia, Jesus, even Bouddha I think.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi