TotJO 2017 Climate Survey Launch

More
6 years 3 months ago #310084 by Kit
Hello folks!

I would like to start a new annual survey that will help us gather information to benefit our community. The survey involves general questions about our programs and leadership. It is anonymous unless you announce yourself in a comment. Responses are viewable to all but I will make a report after a two-week closeout period.

This survey should only take about 15-30 minutes, 53 questions long but most questions aren't required and may not all apply to you. There are several write-in questions if you wish to expand on your answers, offer your views, or even give a pat on the back to a group or individual. Survey answers are available for viewing when the form is submitted. I'm not sure if you can see it if you don't.

Please be sincere in your answers. This will help highlight areas that we need to work on or that we're doing well in. Survey will close out on Friday 12 Jan, preliminary data will be compiled and available by 15 Jan, and by 1 Mar, I hope to have some ideas and responses from the individual teams about goals for the coming year.

Thank you all for your time and effort in this! Please let me know if you see an issue with the survey

Here's the link!
TotJO 2017 Climate Survey
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Manu, Nakis, Alexandre Orion, Lykeios Little Raven, Amaya, Avalon and 12 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310186 by
Replied by on topic TotJO 2017 Climate Survey Launch
So it stays on top of the recent posts pile!

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #310251 by Kit
Thank you for the bump Kyrin!!

We've had 20 responses so far. Keep them coming folks!

For those that have contributed so far, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. There have been some interesting results and ideas from them already, but I'm waiting for closeout to really dive into the information. And there's been a lot of it. It's all been very very constructive and sincere. I know time and energy are precious and you've spent that here in the survey. We absolutely will be able to use this to make beneficial changes.

Thank you again! And for the rest of you, if you get some quiet time before 12 Jan, I would really welcome your feedback!
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Kit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, thomaswfaulkner

More
6 years 3 months ago #310529 by Kit
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Lykeios Little Raven

More
6 years 3 months ago #310551 by steamboat28
Are we learning anything cool yet?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven

More
6 years 3 months ago #310567 by Zenchi
For anyone interested here's the link to check the responses...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctSITMJMyIy0D0t2O_phNk8q3Xx03iyGZe8Zc0RDhzsXQk3w/viewanalytics

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Kit, Rex, thomaswfaulkner

More
6 years 3 months ago #310572 by steamboat28
Wow. That clergy shoutout section is rough. We gotta step our game up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomaswfaulkner

More
6 years 3 months ago #310593 by Kit
Thank you Zenchi! I was trying to figure out how to link that without giving out rights.

Yup, there's a lot of places we're going to need to do some serious reflections on. I've been forming a few ideas and thoughts on the results so far. But what I think I'm going to do is once the polls close, I'll compile these in the different sections, hand them out to the groups they pertain to with a few of my thoughts, and let them sift through them. Each will come up with goals and plans to meet them (if needed) and then post to the community what those goals and plans are.

Some stuff is an easy fix, minor adjustments. Others may take a very long time to meet. But I'm positive that we can start moving.

I've been really pleased with the number of responses and the quality of them. We'll make this a yearly thing and I will do a better job at getting with everyone to make sure we get some valuable questions asked.

Keep 'em coming if you haven't taken it already!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310628 by
Replied by on topic TotJO 2017 Climate Survey Launch
I noticed Knights are the ones who have taken this mostly....we REALLY need more voices in the lower ranks to say their words.

More
6 years 3 months ago #310630 by JamesSand
I dunno, that in itself is data.

Interesting that "mostly knights taken it" but the vibe of "knight shout outs" are negative, and claim they don't participate enough.

What a curious thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Zenchi, Rex,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi