IP Team Announcements

More
7 years 6 months ago #255567 by Kit
IP Team Announcements was created by Kit
We've had a few changes in our IP Team memberships so I thought I'd start a thread for those announcements. If you have any questions about us or what we do (or are interested in joining) please PM me and leave this thread for our announcements :D thank you!

This message or similar is sent out to new Novices:

Congratulations on your first post in the Initiate's Programme! I am one of the members of the IP Team and wanted to get in touch with you to let you know what it is we do. One of us will be reviewing your journal entries as you go along, offering encouragement, or a few things to think or expand upon. This will help ensure that when you've completed the IP, you will be ready for an apprenticeship. We will be available for any questions you may have.

Most of our work won't be visible to you since we don't always reach out when there is nothing to improve on. Thus, should you wish to receive Feedback you may request so at any time. One or more of us will then Review the individual lesson and message you with their assessment.

If you would rather opt-out of the IP Team's attentions, please let Kit know!

Your IP Team Members are:
Lead: Kit
Gwinn
x57z12
avalonslight
Elizabeth
MartaLina
Lykeios

The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Adder, Wescli Wardest, Rosalyn J, Lykeios Little Raven

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #256318 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic IP Team Announcements
r3dleader has joined the team!

Current IP Team Members:
Kit
Gwinn
x57z12
avalonslight
Elizabeth
MartaLina
Lykeios
r3dleader
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Adder, Rosalyn J, Lykeios Little Raven

More
7 years 6 months ago #257084 by Kit
Please welcome Atticus to the team!

Current members are:
Gwinn
x57z12
avalonslight
Elizabeth
MartaLina
Lykeios
r3dleader
Atticus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, Rosalyn J

More
7 years 5 months ago #262911 by Kit
Marta and x57z12 have left the team. Thank you both for your dedicated service to the team!

Current members are:
Gwinn
avalonslight
Elizabeth
Lykeios
r3dleader
Atticus

We have need for more volunteers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Zenchi

More
7 years 4 months ago #263774 by Kit
Leah Starspectre, Dechlain, and MadHatter have joined the team!!
Thank you you three, I look forward to working with you :D

Current members are:

Kit
Gwinn
avalonslight
Lykeios
r3dleader
Atticus
Leah Starspectre
Dechlain
MadHatter

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leah Starspectre

More
7 years 4 months ago #265929 by Kit
I'm excited to announce that we are testing a new way to run the IP Team that involves our team members sponsoring Novices. This'll give Novices a little more individualized attention and quicker turn-around for final review submissions.

Please bear with us while we reorganize for the test. We have four team members so far who have volunteered for this but with 150 Novices who've posted in the last six months, it's a bit to work through. If you feel you need attention sooner than later, please let me know!

You'll be getting PMs from us as we go along notifying you of who your Sponsor is. They'll be your primary POC (Point of Contact) for anything involving the IP, but you are always welcome to PM any of us at any time with questions or concerns.

Please PM me any questions or feedback you have regarding this or anything really :D

Thank you very much for your patience
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Brenna, Zenchi, Leah Starspectre

More
7 years 3 months ago #268355 by Kit
We're still working on the test I mentioned above, but I'd like to add a few members to our team!

Manu and Ke JinnDaken have joined us!

Your current team members are:

Gwinn
avalonslight
Lykeios
r3dleader
Atticus
Leah Starspectre
Dechlain
MadHatter
Manu
Ke JinnDakken

I can always use a few more :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder

More
7 years 2 months ago #270777 by Kit
I'm looking for more volunteers for the IP Team! (Initiates and up) please message me for details :)

Thank you!

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #302723 by MadHatter
Ok having taken some time to talk to Kit and get my bearings I am putting out another call for anyone Initiate and above that is interested in joining the IP team to contact me. We have lost a few members and always have more journals than people so any help will be appricated.

I also ask all IP team members please subscribe to this thread and have the following announcement for you:

Please contact me with the fact that you are active in the IP team so that I know who I have to work with at the moment. (If you know anyone that is active but likely not to see this let me know as well)
Further, I will be trying to get monthly status reports from all members as to their assignments and any help they might need. ( You can contact me anytime but once a month is what I would prefer at a minimum) From those member reports, I will give a monthly status update of the team here in this thread by the 10th of the following month (This is to give time for late reports and what have you)

If there are any questions please contact me.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by MadHatter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Brick, thomaswfaulkner

More
6 years 1 month ago #315991 by MadHatter
The IP team now has a forum area where we can work from rather than the google docs. So anyone interested in doing so please PM me and I can give access. I intend to have Firewolf as second in command and generally day to day runner of the Team so that between the two of us it does not get lost in the shuffle again.

Sorry or all the delays and so forth. Its been a heck of a few months for me.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Brick

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi