Chi

More
09 Feb 2013 14:17 #93844 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Chi

maynoth wrote:

Metsu Desal wrote: I'm here asking you for more...I'm asking you for more specific things and you're telling me I'm not interested in more proof?


Yes that is exactly what I am telling you, if you'd like to resume discussion in private I'll be happy to continue, if not I don't want to waste my time with it.


lol, instead, you'll waste your time talking in circles on the public forum?

Instead of answering to a group (more efficent), you'll talk one on one to twenty people? (Less efficient)

You so silly...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....


"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching


Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • maynoth
  • maynoth's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Feb 2013 14:23 #93847 by maynoth
Replied by maynoth on topic Chi
If I am given explicit permission to provide my evidence and defend it (which will be a huge fight in public it always is), without being banned or having the topic deleted or locked, I will be happy to. Otherwise I think the best option is to provide good evidence to people who request it in private.

Jestor wrote:

maynoth wrote:

Metsu Desal wrote: I'm here asking you for more...I'm asking you for more specific things and you're telling me I'm not interested in more proof?


Yes that is exactly what I am telling you, if you'd like to resume discussion in private I'll be happy to continue, if not I don't want to waste my time with it.


lol, instead, you'll waste your time talking in circles on the public forum?

Instead of answering to a group (more efficent), you'll talk one on one to twenty people? (Less efficient)

You so silly...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • maynoth
  • maynoth's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Feb 2013 14:25 - 09 Feb 2013 14:40 #93848 by maynoth
Replied by maynoth on topic Chi
I have a lot more than videos, but it turns into a huge debate always every time.

People refuse to even examine it, so the best bet is to provide it on a case by case basis in private.


Jestor wrote: For goodness sake maynoth...

Reread wtf Bastian and I have said...

MAJORITY OF SCIENTISTS, ESPECIALLY WESTERN SCIENTISTS ARE NOT BELIEVERS

Lol...

We have no trouble saying it exists, but wecare not western scientists, or any kind of accredited scientists at all...

Quit throwing the germ stuff at me...

If I listened to the masses, id still believe in god, not have funny facial hair, know who honey-boo-boo is, and care about poor Lindsay Lohan...

I don't follow the mainstream...;)

Move past that, most here agree chi/ki/qi exists, but don't understand why you are showing us "super powers"...

Few of us will ever reach this state, but, if the effects are positive on our health, a few of us may try looking into it...

Fyi to everyone, I am looking into it, and the videos I have found seem more on par with our understandings and beliefs, and once maynoth and I have finished our talks, I will post my opinion on my findings ...

Metsu, are you letting him lead in the dance?


Till

Last edit: 09 Feb 2013 14:40 by maynoth.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Metsu Desal
  • Metsu Desal's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Feb 2013 14:41 - 09 Feb 2013 14:44 #93849 by Metsu Desal
Replied by Metsu Desal on topic Chi
Existence of robots!

I come here today to provide you with evidence of robots! Yes real robots! Now I understand most of you are skeptical and won't believe me but I have YEARS worth of evidence. Let me start you off with something small.



IF you are still skeptical here is even more proof! Click here for a whole page of proof!

Still not enough?
HERE a list of movies proving them to live among us in plain sight!

Clearly you can see right here There is more than meets the eye to this particular subject!

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Last edit: 09 Feb 2013 14:44 by Metsu Desal.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • maynoth
  • maynoth's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Feb 2013 14:47 #93850 by maynoth
Replied by maynoth on topic Chi
Hey Metsu,

This isn't a debate friendly community, so offering my evidence in private is my only option here unless I want to get banned from the huge argument that will result.

So perhaps we could take it somewhere else.

You seem to have an aversion to private discussion, and I can't debate here without causing a huge scene so why don't we move it somewhere else?

www.reddit.com/r/MetsuDebate/

For example?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Metsu Desal
  • Metsu Desal's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Feb 2013 14:52 - 09 Feb 2013 14:54 #93851 by Metsu Desal
Replied by Metsu Desal on topic Chi
I try to talk to you in PM...I ask you for proof...you STATE you will not give me the proof I ask you for...because evidently you can not...Am I making an assumption? I guess I must be...but before you cast that statement on me...let me just remind you...you said that you had assumed I no longer wanted "proof" yet I repeatedly ask you for PROOF yet you will not give me any proof...I disagree with you...you tell me I am not looking at your proof...I look at your proof...I tell you I have looked and that I want more...you refuse to give it...you go around in circles claiming you are going straight...you claim we are wrong to disagree...yet we are not the ones chasing our tails. Go where ever you like...PM, Public, I ask you for PROOF. You give me NO PROOF. so don't keep repeating yourself...it is very boring. I refuse to even listen to you anymore...I'm getting dizzy.

Hugs and Kisses,
MetsyMoo
Last edit: 09 Feb 2013 14:54 by Metsu Desal.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • maynoth
  • maynoth's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Feb 2013 15:01 #93853 by maynoth
Replied by maynoth on topic Chi
Sure I will be happy to provide you with more evidence, but I was waiting for your response before we continued, it never came.

If you want to play games that is fine, if you want to debate elsewhere there is the subreddit I created for you.

That's about all I can do on my end.

You realize I can't debate this issue here in public on this forum as it isn't the place for it, it will have to be elsewhere or in private.

Take your pick.

Metsu Desal wrote: I try to talk to you in PM...I ask you for proof...you STATE you will not give me the proof I ask you for...because evidently you can not...Am I making an assumption? I guess I must be...but before you cast that statement on me...let me just remind you...you said that you had assumed I no longer wanted "proof" yet I repeatedly ask you for PROOF yet you will not give me any proof...I disagree with you...you tell me I am not looking at your proof...I look at your proof...I tell you I have looked and that I want more...you refuse to give it...you go around in circles claiming you are going straight...you claim we are wrong to disagree...yet we are not the ones chasing our tails. Go where ever you like...PM, Public, I ask you for PROOF. You give me NO PROOF. so don't keep repeating yourself...it is very boring. I refuse to even listen to you anymore...I'm getting dizzy.

Hugs and Kisses,
MetsyMoo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Metsu Desal
  • Metsu Desal's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Feb 2013 15:06 #93854 by Metsu Desal
Replied by Metsu Desal on topic Chi
This was my response to you

This is the last time I'm going to ask you before I just start to ignore you.

I would like you to link me/give me the name of a scientific based documentary with credited and well known scientists whom test the existence of Chi and/or your "theories" in lab conditions and whom come back and state that Chi exists. What I do NOT want is some sloppy put together YouTube video with bad lighting and poor showmanship that was put together to make a name for said person. Anything else will be dismissed as false evidence. To make it clearer I will use a metaphor. "I am asking you for the colour red...do not give me another colour.


This is the response I received

Please ignore me, I won't play games. You will either examine the evidence I give you, or you won't be given further evidence.

I've played this game with people who ask for evidence and refuse to examine it too many times.


I'm still waiting for some evidence...which you refuse to give me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • maynoth
  • maynoth's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Feb 2013 15:10 - 09 Feb 2013 15:11 #93855 by maynoth
Replied by maynoth on topic Chi
I am still waiting for a 1 sentence overview of the evidence you received previously. I don't find this an outrageous request.

If you aren't capable of doing that it means you didn't examine it, I run into this a lot. People who request information but never examine it, so I request a small one sentence overview.

I am not asking you to write an essay.


Metsu Desal wrote: This was my response to you

This is the last time I'm going to ask you before I just start to ignore you.

I would like you to link me/give me the name of a scientific based documentary with credited and well known scientists whom test the existence of Chi and/or your "theories" in lab conditions and whom come back and state that Chi exists. What I do NOT want is some sloppy put together YouTube video with bad lighting and poor showmanship that was put together to make a name for said person. Anything else will be dismissed as false evidence. To make it clearer I will use a metaphor. "I am asking you for the colour red...do not give me another colour.


This is the response I received

Please ignore me, I won't play games. You will either examine the evidence I give you, or you won't be given further evidence.

I've played this game with people who ask for evidence and refuse to examine it too many times.


I'm still waiting for some evidence...which you refuse to give me.

Last edit: 09 Feb 2013 15:11 by maynoth.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Metsu Desal
  • Metsu Desal's Avatar
  • Guest
09 Feb 2013 15:33 #93856 by Metsu Desal
Replied by Metsu Desal on topic Chi
Update
He has given me the type of evidence I have requested...now looking into it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: RexZero