Of 'void' people

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #204213 by
Replied by on topic Of 'void' people
This is a good topic, In my my opinion and in experiences, there are those that use the shadows to mask themselves as state above, there are those who dont know who they actually are yet meaning those who have yet to discover themselves who can reveal to be hard to read or black, and there are those who are more attuned to the dark energies or all of the above . Though I consider myself more "grey in balance" if you wish to define alignments within the force, I see much more wisdom walking between the worlds.I for one though more at home in the shadows and darkness or under the night sky then I do in the bright of day or light. I considered myself more dark and my masking was not only dark but "thorny" to those who could read me.

Another thing that perked my attention " Of void people" that we call today the shadow people that visit us in the night or of the dark parts of the world, whats your definition on that as a practicing Jedi? One project of mine as I study here how the jedi beliefs analyze the paranormal.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi