Irritated by an individual, and changing my perspective.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #199913 by Kit
OB1, At the time of POSTING I hadn't read. Doesn't mean I can't go back and read it later. I didn't want to let those prior comments color what I wanted to say and also had limited time that moment I posted and wanted to make sure I had enough time to dedicate to Daniel. I DID answer Daniel's question and if you can't see that in my answer then all you or Daniel or anyone else has to do is ask. I don't know what's best for him which is why I OFFERED my EXPERIANCE and IDEAS. I'm not saying "Oh dude, you totally just HAVE to do this! It's the only way!"

Cool your boots man lol. It's not that serious. The original question was answered and by more than one person, and more information offered. What is your issue?
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Kit.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #199928 by
Kamizu and OB1, you both are strong in the Force and strong voices in this Temple. I trust you can settle this difference privately because it is now moved passed the issue that Daniel came to us with and is not going to help him/her.

You are both great people and both of your responses will help Daniel in their own way. No one is right or wrong here. We are here to help each other. Remember that because that is the most important part. :)

May the Force be with us all.
Silvermane

More
8 years 8 months ago #199956 by Kit

Silvermane wrote: both of your responses will help Daniel in their own way. No one is right or wrong here. We are here to help each other. Remember that because that is the most important part. :)

No differences, this is all I've been saying.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 8 months ago #200003 by OB1Shinobi
Peace, Love, Fuzzy Slippers in the winter time

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi