The Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #197091 by
The Force was created by
THE FORCE

The Force, it has been called by many names trough the ages. In ancient times it was referred to as Akasha. Among Pagans and other nature oriented religions it is known as the 5th element, Aether and a variety of names and personifications are also used in many traditions around the globe. But most people today are most familiar with the name God.

It is the energy of which all is made. Therefore everything in existence is one single thing. You could say that you are, in essence , God. This can help you if it is used in the proper way. If you see yourself as an almighty being, superior to others you are mislead by the Dark Side. If you are seeing yourself as a creator then you look trough the eyes of the Light.

You are creating your own, subjective reality at all times. This reality responds to the frequencies you create. Your emotions will tell you what kind of frequency you are on.
Positive emotions are high in vibration and negative emotions are low in vibration.
That is why for example vacation goes so quick and boring classes or work goes so slow.

However, you might now be thinking, "then what is the use of negative emotion?" Many people try to undo themselves of these emotions but this is against nature. They are in essence your messengers to let you know you are not living in line with your true Self, with the Force.

The Force consists of the Light side and the Dark Side. Although this only applies for this dimension. In all other dimensions there is only Light.
This is because the 3rd dimension is one of contrast. It allows you to have a very special perspective.

As explained above, there is You, whom is a very focused form of the Force but there is also the form of All.
One being. It comes into shape when it withdraws all of its focused forms aka you, your mom, your dog , the tree, the rock, the planet, ... and combines them into one thus it becomes all-knowing. It does this all the time though.

The Force is always on your side. Harness the Light or embrace the Dark.

The choice is yours.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #197100 by
Replied by on topic The Force

The Force consists of the Light side and the Dark Side. Although this only applies for this dimension. In all other dimensions there is only Light.

How do you know what the other dimensions are like?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #197159 by
Well, we all visit the higher dimentions in our dream state. That dimension is the 4th.
I have also been blessed to have had an encounter with my decreased grandmother.
You see, when you are in this state of spirit you instantly know certain things.
Many times i have reflected on this experience.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by .

More
8 years 8 months ago #197168 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic The Force
If I might adjust your wording to my practice so we're on the same page,

If dimensions could be my spirit worlds, then I can honestly say both the "light side" and "dark side" are in existence in those worlds as well. I have encountered it in both the middle and under worlds, and although I haven't spent much time in the upper world, I would assume that they are both represented there.

The upper world is the place of gods and teachers. No good teacher will only offer one half of instruction. And not all deities are ....pure

All things have their balance.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #197176 by
I am familiar with your view as i have used it for quite a while. I thank you for your reply because now i see i made a mistake.
The 3 and 4th dimensions have light and dark within them. What you are describing is the 4th dimension trough your belief system of Upper world, Middle World and so on. Your belief system tells you there is light and dark in all dimensions and that is being reflected to you. So are you believing a lie? Am I believing a lie? No, it is all true. All truths are true, you see.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi