One Good Thing About Yourself

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 9 months ago #196089 by
Replied by on topic One Good Thing About Yourself
I will attempt this again since I have been told twice I cheated. lol

I am willing to help anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #196092 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic One Good Thing About Yourself
This is great! Thank you everyone...it's lovely to see all these things, it really is... :)

There is no cheating. :)

Steamboat is right, it's nice to see people self-identifying something, and I guess that was what I had in mind for the thread...

But, if you ask someone else and their response gives you cause to stop and reflect and think "actually yes, that is something of value", then it's not a wasted exercise.

The idea is that you should think that it's something positive about yourself, but it doesn't necessarily matter where the notion originally came from (i.e. from someone else) as long as you believe it...

Anyway, please do carry on everyone, the more the merrier... ;)

B.Div | OCP
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Ben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Alexandre Orion, , OB1Shinobi, Athena_Undomiel

More
8 years 9 months ago #196124 by OB1Shinobi
i do my best to give people recognition and praise for their efforts and encouragement in their difficulties

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Ben

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 9 months ago #196705 by
Replied by on topic One Good Thing About Yourself
When in shock, emergency or trouble, I enter 'safe mode' rather than suffering a BSOD. Fire? Where? Oh. Fire service called? Well, already on it. No, don't touch that window. Options... (...) All under control? Can I assist anyone? No? OK... crap, I have nothing to do. Sit down, I guess, potentially break down a bit... (true story, years past and unimportant).
Don't know where I got this from, but I am immediately driven to find and implement the optimal things to do, though I may suffer a hit to effective IQ, so I guess this may just be a weird expression of panic.

Also, I am by default honest. Understandably, this is a mixed blessing to me, at best, and yet, a point of some personal pride.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197639 by Lykeios Little Raven
I am good at learning new languages and love them very much.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben, Breeze el Tierno

More
8 years 9 months ago #197680 by Jayden the 2nd
Perhaps you can learn French? Quoi dis-tu mon ami?

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #197688 by Jayden the 2nd
[img

https://soundcloud.com/jayden-the-2nd/mmfa6
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Jayden the 2nd.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197952 by Breeze el Tierno
I am getting better at receiving love.

Also, I have a very rich internal landscape. I very seldom experience boredom.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi