What kind of man or women are you towards Jediisme

More
8 years 11 months ago #192773 by PatrickB
What is your temper now a days or character toward the way you want to proceed into space of time .

And are you ready to welcome aliens . :lol: :sick:

Really who want's to do that welcoming the alien ? It's probably early but they sure announce there arrival .

What do you prefer to do . So to speak how are you going to cope with the fact that we are not alone in the universe .

therefor are we going to welcome hypnotically all the time or organize everyone for that purpose witch is the arrival of aliens .

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #192775 by Locksley
I'd love to have confirmation of alien life. Statistically and logically there's no doubt that other life, probably very much like ours, exists out there in the universe. But I'd love to meet some in my lifetime. I also think that a lot of people wouldn't be ready for it - too many closed minds and tiny, walled-off hearts. Not enough joy and imagination left. I'm not sure how those people would react - confirmation of alien life would shake a lot of people to their core, and a lot of people might just outright try and refuse the proof in front of their eyes.

"I want to believe" isn't "I want to believe in the existence of aliens," it's: "I want to believe that they'll show up soon, and be friendly too." ;)

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

The following user(s) said Thank You: PatrickB, Amaya

More
8 years 11 months ago #192824 by PatrickB
Me too a rather believe there other live form in the universe . And I like too think they warning us with high inspiration of cinematographic , book and figurines . the earth is big the force is huge and the earth is conscience and it see by greater distance and with the force than us . But it's are heritage and we have to transmit these teaching too other's .

long live the force . :unsure:

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #192831 by
I'd love to find out that there are aliens. I'd like to meet one. I firmly believe that they are out there. I do believe that it might not be very well received by the general public.

I'm very excited to quote Men in Black twice in one week.

J: Why the big secret? People can handle it, they're smart.
K: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it.

Couldn't say it better myself. B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #192871 by
There is plenty for a Jedi to think and do regarding human flourishing. Anything regarding aliens is, I believe, pretty much a wasted effort.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #192967 by
There's no such things as aliens! LOL So to speak...

I believe there are living things on other planets. I believe there are living things EVERYWHERE. People, animals, plants, etc. Even the planet. Even the galaxy. Even the universe. All things are alive in one form or another. We're surrounded by Life. So are aliens truly alien?

We're all natives of the same reality. :blink: :silly:

More
8 years 11 months ago #192988 by PatrickB
streen seriously , Alien Alien Alien haaaaa There are Alien look in the sky a space ship :lol: And you can say being too . Things not so sure . But there are known on earth as alien's . I give you that on other planet they have probably other name like eee tatooine or corusquand or naboo or togruta or kachik or mooner's :blink: .

Event we just speaking about having what it's take's for receiving the alien's or " things" or probably people how look like us streen but I dough it that they are things . Thing are object . And by the way who seriously believe if we have a job too do or not here don't want to waste my time me .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi