I wonder what has change about ritual passage for a Jedi .

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #190889 by OB1Shinobi
my right of passage is that i am going to do the work i want to do and live the life that i really want to live - i have specific goals which require varying amounts of time and effort and i am on track to achieving them

as i progress in this i will be more and more in alignment with my own vision of what it means to be a Jedi

no other right of passage is needed for me at this point in my life

People are complicated.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #190891 by
Life is full of rites of passage, and it doesnt matter what path you are on.

What matters, is if you are paying attention to those times that you such a trial in your life and give it is due, rather than holding out for that special moment, or special piece of paper, or what have you.

Each day offers a myriad of life changing choices should you choose to act on them.

The tools that you need, should be in accordance to those choices, rather than trying to choose them and there merit beforehand.

More
8 years 11 months ago #190945 by PatrickB
I means the path you choose is the most interesting for the common men . But A way is the way to choose , and that attribution is made . :dry: in most level of society people get thank you or have ceremonies for a promotion or that black black . But becoming the new sensation is to get it by the path it self . :side:

The path is where you are at it's like is already chosen by you and how you did arrive there . A step in to the unknown is great . But having some belonging in to a place is great .

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

More
8 years 11 months ago #190947 by OB1Shinobi
well, for some, the building of their lightsaber is a rite of passage

also, there is the IP here at totjo and other places their own curriculum as well

there also are knighting ceremonies which you may be interested in, which require a good deal of work and effort afaik

People are complicated.

More
8 years 11 months ago #190998 by Edan
This is probably pretty geeky but for me my achievements are their own reward.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

More
8 years 11 months ago #191227 by PatrickB
A ritual means a celebration of an achievement . Important passage to identify your work and dictation through hard commitment . Jediisme is a new religion and I think the time is to create new ways . innovating is the proper word I think .

we have to detach from material things . I say to certain point of view . :kiss:

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi