• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago #182954 by Brenna

Adder wrote: I got glance envy now. :P

I'll have to modify your post Brenna, to assert some nature of power to compensate for the envy or potential discrimination by you having that capacity to glance so much better then me.... or maybe I'll just stamp my feet a bit instead.
:woohoo:

Heading towards another glance Adder...

:silly:

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #182955 by
Is that the southern hemisphere smiley? :silly:

lol

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #182983 by

Phortis Nespin wrote: The real 5 rights women have that men will never have...

1 - The right to change there mind...OFTEN! Without repercussions!

2 - The right to blame men for everything wrong in the world..including PMS and how her cloths don't fit!

3 - The right to have a man pay for everything and then take him for half his pension in the divorce!

4 - The right to change every word you say in a compliment, to a negative insult!

5 - The right to use sex as a bargaining chip for every imaginable argument.

God I Love Women! That's the real kicker, I really do!

Hahahaha! Love it. Frequently if I complain about my fiance doing these things one of my friends will just look over at me and say "That is why I'm gay!"

And women can express more in one glance than men can in entire novels. The tricky part is that men don't seem to be able to understand any of it. :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183011 by
Yeah, I think there are other reasons for being gay. Like wanting to buy drapes. :P I"M KIDDING!!!!

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183013 by Edan

Phortis Nespin wrote: 2 - The right to blame men for everything wrong in the world..including PMS and how her cloths don't fit!

It's alright, it goes well with 1. of the rights men have.. 'the right to blame PMS every time a woman is angry' ;)

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , rugadd, Amaya, OB1Shinobi

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
9 years 1 month ago #183018 by ren

Edan wrote:

Phortis Nespin wrote: 2 - The right to blame men for everything wrong in the world..including PMS and how her cloths don't fit!

It's alright, it goes well with 1. of the rights men have.. 'the right to blame PMS every time a woman is angry' ;)

We men simply like logic. Something happens therefore something has caused it. We don't like the idea that women can be mental for no reason whatsoever. When it's a bro, he's on roids. A woman? PMS. the world is simpler that way :P

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183022 by OB1Shinobi

Goken wrote:
And women can express more in one glance than men can in entire novels. The tricky part is that men don't seem to be able to understand any of it. :laugh:

ha! i attribute this more to the power of our imaginations than the inherent value of their goofball glances

People are complicated.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183023 by Brenna

ren wrote: Something happens therefore something has caused it. We don't like the idea that women can be mental for no reason whatsoever.

No wonder you get annoyed with women :lol: We always have a reason, whether you understand what it is or not :D .

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Brenna.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
9 years 1 month ago #183043 by ren

Brenna wrote:

ren wrote: Something happens therefore something has caused it. We don't like the idea that women can be mental for no reason whatsoever.

No wonder you get annoyed with women :lol: We always have a reason, whether you understand what it is or not :D .

That's strange because the top reason given by the majority of domestic abusers (women) is "I thought it was the only way to get through to him" (according to a 1994 study in the UK). I think I'd rather blame PMS if i were a woman, it's a guaranteed excuse: to a man it's the equivalent having our willie cut off every month, with a week's wait for cauterization. Definitely a valid reason to be pissy imo.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183072 by OB1Shinobi
in america we call men who get beat up by women the same kinds of things we call men who like to beat women up

People are complicated.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by OB1Shinobi.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi