5 rights women have that men don't

More
9 years 1 month ago #182918 by Kit

Goken wrote:

Kamizu wrote: You know what else men have that women don't? This drives me up the wall!!

Buttons...

I demand to either have clothes with right-handed buttons or someone to dress me! :woohoo:

You know what I wish women had that men have? Pockets. I swear I have to carry all of my fiance's stuff because none of her clothes have functional pockets worth a darn. LOL

Payback for all the times guys ask us to carry things in our purses :P LOL But I like your style! I also vote for functional pockets!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #182931 by rugadd
Women get all the fashion in knee high boots. I can get lumber jacks or english riding boots...thats it. :(

rugadd

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #182932 by OB1Shinobi
nah man we got combat boots - cowboy boots - hiking boots - working boots -steel toe boots - sh*t kicker boots - chelsea boots - ankle boots - wing tip boots - chukka boots - knee boots - rain boots - motorcycle boots -wrestlin boots - huntin boots

:shrug

we got boots

People are complicated.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by OB1Shinobi.

More
9 years 1 month ago #182937 by rugadd
How many of those go up to the knee? Do you have a website?

rugadd

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #182948 by
The real 5 rights women have that men will never have...

1 - The right to change there mind...OFTEN! Without repercussions!

2 - The right to blame men for everything wrong in the world..including PMS and how her cloths don't fit!

3 - The right to have a man pay for everything and then take him for half his pension in the divorce!

4 - The right to change every word you say in a compliment, to a negative insult!

5 - The right to use sex as a bargaining chip for every imaginable argument.

God I Love Women! That's the real kicker, I really do!
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by . Reason: punctuation

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago #182949 by Brenna

Phortis Nespin wrote: The real 5 rights women have that men will never have...

1 - The right to change there mind...OFTEN! Without repercussions!

2 - The right to blame men for everything wrong in the world..including PMS and how her cloths don't fit!

3 - The right to have a man pay for everything and then take him for half his pension in the divorce!

4 - The right to change every word you say in a compliment, to a negative insult!

5 - The right to use sex as a bargaining chip for every imaginable argument.

God I Love Women, that's the real kicker! I really do!

:dry:

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #182950 by
OK, before this gets out of hand...

I am having a little fun with this thread. My response was a guys vs girls kind of thing. It is meant in fun.

SOOOOO... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago #182951 by Brenna
The real right a woman has that a man never will.

The ability to convey a multitude of comments with a single sidelong glace

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Amaya,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #182952 by
Yes dear, Your right dear, I'm sorry dear! :blush:

More
9 years 1 month ago #182953 by Adder
I got glance envy now. :P

I'll have to modify your post Brenna, to assert some nature of power to compensate for the envy or potential discrimination by you having that capacity to glance so much better then me.... or maybe I'll just stamp my feet a bit instead.
:woohoo:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi