5 rights women have that men don't

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago #183240 by Brenna
um.... I was agreeing with you.... or have I missed something.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183242 by OB1Shinobi

Brenna wrote: I don't believe that every behaviour has a positive start, only that it escalates. For example, someone with a controlling personality doesn't start out by physically harming their spouse in order to solicit the desired behaviour. It normally starts off with small verbal and emotional manipulations that the spouse is more likely to let slide. Controlling behaviour is never a positive intention.

i saw something today while i was out and about and it remided me of thos comment

at the time that i posted what i said yesterday i was only thinking of "normal" (ha) people who despite the natural flaws of being human still really mean well and care for others

i guess it wasnt necssaily what you were getting at, so my bad for reading more than was there, but i was reminded of a couple of people that i have known who, far as i can tell, really dont value anyone
and really dont see anything wrong with that

so i guess i was responding to myself

People are complicated.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183406 by OB1Shinobi

rugadd wrote: How many of those go up to the knee? Do you have a website?

sorry this took so long
i put them in order of what you would probably be most interested in since you ask specifically about knee level

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=mens+knee+high+boots&qpvt=mens+knee+high+boots&qpvt=mens+knee+high+boots&FORM=IQFRML

http://www.menstylefashion.com/high-boots-the-knee-high-boots-for-men-are-back/

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=different+kinds+of+men%27s+boots&qpvt=different+kinds+of+mens+boots&qpvt=different+kinds+of+mens+boots&FORM=IQFRML

http://www.6pm.com/men-boots/CK_XARCz1wHAAQLiAgMBGAI.zso?s=recentSalesStyle/desc

i think its very odd to see men so clearly dressed like women

i belive in freedom and respect
i am a friend to anyone who is a friend to me
i still experience a "wtf is this absurdity" moment when i see it

but i do like boots and i like to look good, so i can dig that much

People are complicated.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by OB1Shinobi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #189403 by
This is not too old of a thread so hopefully its not a major necro but I wanted to just thank you guys for your civil (and good) responses to this topic. Yesterday I went down this massive rabbit hole and ended up on reddit on a discussion about women and I learned of a subreddit called Redpill which is full of very angry males who hate women, gays, other races, etc. I didn't go in there but as it was described I became so confused as to how people could act like this. Specifically I couldn't figure out why there is so much anger against females right now.
The responses in this thread put me at ease. At least for a little bit.
I realize I can always come here for really good, thoughtful responses to things but I wanted to say thank you to all who responded just because I felt like I needed to.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #190667 by

isisinabi wrote: This is not too old of a thread so hopefully its not a major necro but I wanted to just thank you guys for your civil (and good) responses to this topic. Yesterday I went down this massive rabbit hole and ended up on reddit on a discussion about women and I learned of a subreddit called Redpill which is full of very angry males who hate women, gays, other races, etc. I didn't go in there but as it was described I became so confused as to how people could act like this. Specifically I couldn't figure out why there is so much anger against females right now.
The responses in this thread put me at ease. At least for a little bit.
I realize I can always come here for really good, thoughtful responses to things but I wanted to say thank you to all who responded just because I felt like I needed to.

I try not to read the comments on the internet on that sort of article. In general it has a tendency to make me incredibly angry and upset and depresses me all at the same time. It's just better for my mental health not to read any comments on articles about any topic remotely related to gender.

More
8 years 11 months ago #190677 by rugadd
Remember that the loudest voices can be babies crying.

anywho

Brenna, I would consider parenting a controlling behavior. Could it be an exception?

rugadd

More
8 years 11 months ago #190678 by Edan
Some parenting involves no control whatsoever ..these kids are usually the worst off though.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #190921 by
I remembered this thread when I saw this video today.

https://youtu.be/A-mJUcWpg1U

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi