About the lack of water in Brazil.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #178959 by
He wanted to know all of you are being reported around the world about the lack of water here in Brazil.

Only the level of information in all the southern states with exception is suffering from a lack of calamitous water. The situation is likely only to get worse and people are already talking about exodus. Of course this is part of the thoughts of experts pessimistic, but I confess that I begin to be afraid.

Good. Anyone heard any news about it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #178967 by

MrBruno wrote: Good. Anyone heard any news about it?

I haven't, MrBruno, though I'm very sorry to hear this. I read some articles about the issue after reading your post and the situation sounds terrible. If I understand correctly, this is not necessarily due to a lack of water in all cases, but problems with uneven distribution and the capacity and stability of systems that deliver water to different parts of the country?

If the National Water Agency's report suggesting that 55% of the municipalities in the country will suffer from water supply problems over the next 5 years holds even some truth, that's of real concern.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #178994 by
Yes you are right. The problem in general is the lack of water, associated with the mismanagement of funds by our beloved governor (possibly will soon face some protests by people not very happy.).
Long ago he was told by the technicians of the country about the problem, but ignored. The even worse is that most of the electricity is generated by hydroelectric here. We are all concerned about the fact but wonder that the news has not been published in any external media. (The government here often stifle all)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi