Is it possible to change so that you don't recognise yourself?

More
9 years 2 months ago #178642 by Amaya
In looks I haven't changed too much people still recognise me from years ago. But in my behaviour and attitude I change all the time and people dont recognise that part of me. Always get you've changed like I should stay forever as they remember me lol

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #178904 by
It's entirely possible, in fact, I think its a good thing. If my child self saw me and could tell instantly that I was him grown up then my life didn't branch out much. (unless I was much smarter than I think I was and could figure it out. LOL)

My fiance and I frequently talk about how much we've changed in the time that we've been together. How much we've grown as a couple and as individuals. Then we look at how much we've changed since we met (seven years prior to our first date). We both know that there is no way we would have worked out back then because of who we were. (I was rude, she was weird).

Even something as simple as clothes. If you had told me two years ago that I would wear a tie five days a week, and enjoy it, I'd have laughed my head off. Now I feel weird on casual days at work when I don't have to wear a tie. Some times I do anyway.

Change is growth, stagnation is death. I hope that I constantly surprise my past self and become different than I expect.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi