Avatar Discussion (Episode 1, TLA)

More
8 years 5 months ago #204638 by Breeze el Tierno
Insofar as I am spending a completely ridiculous amount of time deciding whether or not my Jedi coat should have an Air Nomad patch on it, and that my signature includes a reference to the White Lotus Society in Mando'a, I am all about this.

Not so much the individual episode breakdowns, but certainly a thematic discussion.

Also, yes, Steam, go watch it again. It's great.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #204652 by

Cabur Senaar wrote: Not so much the individual episode breakdowns, but certainly a thematic discussion.

If I'm not mistaken, there was another thread where we tried to discuss things thematically in broad strokes and the general consensus was that we weren't doing the show justice and that's why this thread was created.

But if it'll assuage your concerns (as well as the concerns of others), no one is obligated to comment on every episode. If you wanna just pop in to discuss an episode that had things that really meant something to you, please feel free to drop in.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #204656 by
I would love to revive this. But, I'm not currently capable of devoting time to creating the discussion points. If somebody else (Jamie?) wants to make a new thread and a new discussion point section, I'd participate. Love me some Avatar!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #204662 by

Connor L. wrote: I would love to revive this. But, I'm not currently capable of devoting time to creating the discussion points. If somebody else (Jamie?) wants to make a new thread and a new discussion point section, I'd participate. Love me some Avatar!!

That was my plan...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #204666 by
Sounds great! I look forward to it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi