Jediism and non Jediism

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #171776 by
Jediism and non Jediism was created by

I was wondering.. what is the difference between someone who study Jediism, and someone who does not? The second question: Are there differences like insight or point of view between someone who study Jediism, and someone who does not??

~ Aqua

Not much that I can tell.

It only makes a difference on where you can post. ;)
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #171838 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Jediism and non Jediism
This really screams to me to put in a do or do not Yoda quote, but I must resist the green urge.

You are either are or you are not, and its up to you to know if you are.... no-one else, because its that commitment (as epitomized by the Oath) which is the defining reality of 'being'. It's not what you do, its how you do it... and how to do it is as a Jedi
:huh:
If your looking to 'act' like a Jedi by behaving in certain established way's.... if unable to create your own path you could always emulate someone else who you think meets that need to be seen as Jedi. The complexity of your Jedi path and its associated practises are as complex or simple as you'd like - the journey in finding them is the destination of using them.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi