Indefinate Hiatus.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #165498 by
Replied by on topic Indefinate Hiatus.
I do agree with some of what you said. Most of which that people tend to go "apeshit" over having their views and opinions quesitoned. The irony of this, Kohadre, is that I am watching "The Field" (part of the IP) and it really speaks to this. Crisis of Perception. People don't want to hear something new that questions or breaks what they've come to love, but those with a true open mind will understand what is being told to them and they will contemplate it, weave it into their current perceptions if they find it to be true.

You are not being unheard, my friend. We are Jedi Practitioners, we PRACTICE Jediism, therefore we are not perfect. We make mistakes. Many of us are here to learn because we have discovered that Jediism fits into our lives, at least right now. Not everyone will stay here forever. We learn what we need and move on. I think people are forgetting what the IP tells us and shows us. I will not tell you to stay or to go. Your journey is your own, Kohadre. Only YOU can choose that path. We are only here to share it with you, when you are with us. Others will share it with you, when you are with them.

I do not believe we have to conform, that we need to "move up the ranks" in order to be heard. I believe everything I've said since I've started as a Guest has been heard, loud and clear. I have spoken in depth with so many people here, in chat, in threads and in private and I know I am heard, each and every day. We all have things we need to work on. We are human and we make mistakes. If we are unwilling to learn from those mistakes or work to become the best Jedi that we can be, than we have learned nothing. Some will learn, some will not.

May the Force guide and protect you on your journey.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Br. John.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #165516 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic Indefinate Hiatus.
I'm sorry you are leaving and hope you do return at some point.

Everything is belief

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi