• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #165850 by Brenna
Kitsu,

I apologize for any offense caused. Derails happen. I try to avoid them by starting new topics, as happened yesterday.

I have no complaints about anything that you have posted, only questions and now some confusion.

I will of course respect your request.

However. Your response I feel is unnecessary, especially as I have taken deliberate care with my language so as to avoid offense.

And I feel unfairly accused.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Brenna.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
9 years 5 months ago #165910 by ren
The 'funny' thing about all this is the JUST Jedi project existed long before everyone who commented on this thread showed any interest in Jediism.(except for Kit and I obviously)

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #165927 by
Shame on me for being "conflicting" though. :dry: good to see you again Ren -bows-

More
9 years 5 months ago #165930 by Amaya
I found what you have written interesting. Manners are useful, although sometimes I just want to scream lol wonder if I can do that in a polite way? Or would it loose its meaning? Haha

Everything is belief

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #165933 by

elizabeth wrote: I found what you have written interesting. Manners are useful, although sometimes I just want to scream lol wonder if I can do that in a polite way? Or would it loose its meaning? Haha

Trust me, I sooooo understand the need to scream :laugh: It happens. I have always said that conflict can make relationships stronger if both parties involved are willing to see each of their own faults after the storm and come to terms and respect of each others wishes. *bows*
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by .

More
9 years 5 months ago #165972 by Carlos.Martinez3
"Two brothers did not re invent the wheel, they only used it to fly, but it took em a while..."
I would hope that some of the members would realize that there is not a current need to add or reinvent the wheel. Flying...innovation, is certainly welcomed!!!!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #165973 by
Umm.......Mew? :dry: