Jedi Sentinel Findings

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #166942 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Sentinel Findings
The Force: a mosaic part ?

This is part "?" because these new thoughts are difficult to place. I'm not sure I fully understand what these things mean or if I even have anything of value. I also feel there is a missing piece between the two stories. I cant make it out just yet. I'm not even sure if its relevant to the Force. How ever something tells me these two things are connected and important some how.

1. In the story Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy transdimensional beings asked a question and got an answer (42). Unable to understand or accept the answer the first thing they did was question the answer. Was the answer flawed or were they just unable to understand it? Will we be able to understand any answer or are we destined to question every and any answer given. Will any answer be good enough? Why do we WANT to know so badly?

2. In the game Dark Souls (2) An immortal Dragon explains what life means to his kind.

"The murk shifts and stirs. Yet another stands before us. Then so be it. For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer into the fog, in hope of answers." - Ancient Dragon

It would seem that to the immortal Dragon, life is a weakness they did not share. To have life is to want. Want can lead to greed and destruction. At the same time living forever would require some profound wisdom or the mind would go insane. Wisdom a short lifespan has trouble passing on.

Hmm... :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #178882 by
"As heaven and earth are my witness(as I stand before the creator and man kind on earth), I will strive for knowledge and wisdom with the five senses and beyond the five senses. I will strive for love of all man kind and there will be no needless shedding of blood. I bow not in submission but in respect to you and I extend the hand of respect and friendship to you and I look towards the creator for divine guidance. I am trained to be a warrior with wisdom if my peace and friendship is rejected. I stand in symbolism for I serve only for the creator, my tribe, and my family and I owe no allegiance to any foreign king. With my hands and heart I cherish the knowledge my instructor has given me for it is my life in combat. I am prepared to go against you even if your skill is greater than mine and if my body falls to you in combat you have defeated only my physical body for my fighting spirit and soul rise to the heavens for they are unconquerable " -SiFu Dwight Woods
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #190970 by
I've been struggling to find time for another entry sooo.....I'll just post this instead. :whistle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyzi9GNZFMU&list=PLqfqeCh72YER9GvJToqqfEWi9Vm4vFv1x

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #226931 by
Not sure what to make of this...
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor