invitation to totjo

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153276 by
Replied by on topic invitation to totjo
Jestor your padawan has a cute snippy side which is nice howevrr she needs help with the trust issues and sarcasm.

In any event michael it would be good to habe you only issur is you would have to call in to the show.

I wanted at least one or two knights who have been around fot a few years as well as a few regular members.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 8 months ago #153278 by Brenna
Replied by Brenna on topic invitation to totjo
;) Im not anyone's padawan as you may have noticed from my rank bar.

And if you read my reply without making assumptions, you'll notice that I said it is my opinion. What I truly believe. Sarcasm was neither implied nor intended. I'm sorry if you read it that way.

It is after all, not my call to make. I'm simply asking questions, sharing my thoughts. Though it seems that you'd rather I didn't.

My apologies.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153284 by
You don't need permission to invite people to your radio show and ask them questions about their organisation.

Upon further consideration I am unlikely to be able to go, because 8pm eastern would be 1am here and I may have an early start. I'll have to see how things go that evening.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153285 by
Actually, I can probably be there. I'll be back in the states next week, and I'll have the "right" time zone.

I can't make any guarantees right now. But, if nobody cares, I can give a fair representation of what it's like to study the IP, work through part of an Apprenticeship, and go through the Clerical Training, even holding a minor staff position.