Jedi Realist Radio

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #85685 by
Replied by on topic Re: Jedi Realist Radio
Thank you Alethea! I've heard his shows, I wasn't impressed, i just wanted him to be honest about "things"...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #85755 by

Zenchi wrote: Thank you Alethea! I've heard his shows, I wasn't impressed, i just wanted him to be honest about "things"...

Feel free to believe what you like. Those in the know, know what happened. I am sorry but the topics were closed here a few months back and I respect totjo so will not go there.

As far as not being impressed with my show, I am sorry that you did not enjoy them. Perhaps you would like to start a show so we can all see what you have to offer.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #85779 by
Mr. Hannigan, Honesty is Confession for the soul, you might want to try it once in a while, you'll gain more "fans" and respect that way. My own show, Hmmm, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. It wouldn't last two days, and not for the lack of interest, or the lack of "things to say", but because of my blunt "honest" mouth, and I am after all trying to change myself for the better, (you wouldn't want to be an "enabler" for my bad behavior over the air waves would you?). I'm wanting to make Knight here one day, take up the ministry program, I certainly couldn't accomplish those things here if I was running my loud mouth again over the radio. That's something I've realized coming back to the TOTJO; our actions outside of the Temple reflect on who we are as members, good or bad. My days of ranting over the airwaves is done. I helped run a show a few years back called "Voice of the Dragon", we had 4500 listeners on average three nights a week (nothing to brag about), we were pretty big with the Vampyre subculture. For a while I loved it, but In time I was becoming more obnoxious, and the fans in the end just weren't worth it. I sacrificed ALOT of "time" for it, wanted my life back and quit. Again, thanks for the offer Mr. Hannigan. If it did become successful, it would do so because of my abrasive opinions, (I'm also learning that just because I want to say something, doesn't always mean I should:) and that would leave me to choose between the radio and the TOTJO, and the Temple means more to me than thousands of fans. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #85781 by

Desolous wrote: some of my work was rejected once too. it was painful. it got me right in the feelings.

*hands Desolous a bandaid and some straws*

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 2 months ago #85832 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: Jedi Realist Radio
Hannigan, I deleted it, because this thread is available publiclly, and we are trying to stop, uh, the very crap that you are discussing...

And your response to Zenchi...

Please respond in a PM...

Hannigan has not done anything wrong, I only removed his post to keep potential problems from others at a minimum...

Stay strong Hannigan...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 2 months ago #85833 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: Jedi Realist Radio
On another note, lets wish Michael well on his radio endeavor!!

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
11 years 2 months ago #85836 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re: Jedi Realist Radio
Indeed - good luck and best wishes for your latest radio adventure...

I'll try to listen in from time to time :)

B.Div | OCP

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #85894 by
Jestor
Of course. Just bugs me when someone who was not there thinks they know everything. Much darkness went down when I decided to leave KOA and I regret NONE of my words or actions in that process.

Some people should remember the jedi code and understand its words. There is no ignorance their is knowledge and people should stop living in their own ignorance and understand that not everything is how it appears. People who were not at certain events should not comment as if they were and as if they knew everything.

However old friend I think you for your well thoughts of me and the future of my new show.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #85974 by
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jedi-realist-radio/2013/01/01/codes-of-the-jedi-self-discipline

Join is for this weeks episode where we will discuss the Codes of Conduct for Jedi in the areas of Self-Discipline. This weeks show does steam from the fictional universe however does offer ideas that one can practice today in their everyday lives.

I will also be announcing my goals for 2013 and do the candle lighting for 2013 on the show.

Show time is 3:00pm Central time on Jan 1st. 2012

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #85975 by
Episode 1
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jedi-reali ... di-realism

Finally after 4 months of being off the air from KOA I am excited to announce that Jedi Realism Radio is ready to launch the first stage in its programing.

Unlike The Circle, Jedi Realism radio is going to be less round robin discussion and more sunday service styled so the listeners will be able to get as much of the show as possible without listening for hours. I hope you all are as excited to be apart of the first show as I am to bring it to you.