Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • No Holds Barred Bible Study (Last post by ghost dog)
    • Quote: www.thenazareneway.com/The%20Gospel%20of%20Paul.htm www.thenazareneway.com/concerning_paul_and_the_disciple.htm That is what this post was. Quote: Luke-Acts and Revelation were written in Allegory in order to preserve the true story of Jesus the Nazarene and Mary Magdalene. The Nazarenes were under attack and feared total destruction of their doctrine. Allegory was their only hope of saving their history from destruction at the hands of their enemy, Saulus, aka "The Apostle Paul. " www.thenazareneway.com/Mary%20Magdalene%...-Goddess%20Queen.htm to redeem yourself you have to have a repentance, complete change, but if one's claimed redemption is to continue to destroy something then there was no repentance or desired redemption. allegory This episode of No Holds Barred Bible Study is about the conflict within the Bible pertaining to the disciples fear, distrust, and identification of who Saul/Paul was. He was an impostor and persecutor not an apostle or disciple according to the Bible. People largely dismiss all common sense evidence for what happened around a decade ago. We have to work with the evidence we have. The Bible itself provides the evidence for this episode.
    • "Jesus" was a Jedi (Last post by Akkarin)
    • Quote: that is my side of the aftershock i was talking about. stupid reverberates when the stupid waves fluctuate my ship i may act stupid too. you can't very well have much of a discussion about Jesus being a Jedi when Wild Bill and Martin Luther King Jr. come along either so.....or most of the other post too.... I am not sure what this means. Quote: but if you want to talk about what the title Christ means cool; I'd like to read it. From what I was able to find it just means "Messiah".
    • Live Service - Sunday, February 1 at 2100 UTC (Last post by Connor L.)
    • I know it's Super Bowl Sunday. lol. But, if you want to have a little spiritual reprieve today, I will be in the chat room in an hour to deliver a prayer, a sermon, and a creed reading. :) I'd love to have anybody around there!
    • Merry Imbolc (Last post by Alethea Thompson)
    • Tomorrow marks an important day for all of our pagan sisters and brothers. It is the festival representative of the coming of Spring, marking the Crone passing the torch to the Maiden once more. For those of you that are looking to start a garden of some sort, our ancestors felt that in the Northern Hemisphere this would be a great time to start making the fields ready for the planting season. But it is also good for other things- such as beginning new projects that assist life around us, or new beginnings for our own lives. In Pagan tradition, Imbolc, can be marked by some form of ceremony that asks for the Maiden's blessing in new growth. For those that do not follow a deistic belief of the Pagan path, it can also be a time where you honor yourself by deciding upon a project that will help you personally grow, or even simply the honoring of what Spring represents. To all of our brother and sisters in "the Force" which celebrate this great holiday- Merry Imbolc, may it be the same reminder of new beginnings that brought our ancestors hope for the future for you. *bows*
    • Quitting Smoking...... *how I did it* (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • i had the advantage over most the life i was living was not a good life i was homeless (i used to tell people "the world is my home" also i am growing into the understanding that I myself am my home) and i was pretty much a methamphetamene addict, which i had used to supplant my previous heroin addiction, which funnily enough had supplanted my prior alcoholism so i have planted some very silly things in the garden of my life by the end of this proccess i had learned to cut a lot of extraneous material from my life but i had not yet learned to rebuild with contextually meaninful substitutes i had no friends and no family no job no social circles to speak of no real defined goals my only relationship was with a woman who was extremely toxic to my wellbeing i can honestly say that never in my life have i allowed my own sense of self to be so degraded as i did in clinging to that relationship (women have been much more dificult for me to cut out my life when i see our association is unhealthy than men have been. its as if my inner self understands that NO friendships is a better sitiuation than the wrong kinds of friendships but not that NO romance is better than the wrong kind- i THINK ive learned this now and that ive basically made it out the other side of this way of thinking) this whole situation was a lifelong proccess of balancing personal freedom with personal responsibility and trying to resolve the disparity between defining my own meaning without being imposed upon by society and participating with society in a meaningful way. all within the contextual backdrop that made up the personal details and histories of my own life i didnt consciously understand any of this while it was happening. i was like a coffee machine that heats the water and slowly drips it over the coffee and then allows the water to accumulate in the pot but doesnt know how to ask itself "what is water? what is coffee? what is heat?" i was focused on "why do i keep making this crappy coffee?" my studies and my lessons had given me enough foundation to keep me alive and keep me going in a very empty and hazardous world but they didnt make the world less empty or hazardous and if they told me exactly where i ought to be going i had missed that particular detail so when finally i had learned what i needed to learn in all that, the force gave me a ticket back to florida in leaving it all behind i realized at the experiencial level that i am not my addictions i left them behind sincerely and utterly and i am no less for having done it if anything i am more the old context was really crappy for me so the chance to build a new one was a blessing not many people are lucky enough to have the blessing i was allowed to have but i could not quit anything until i was ready to quit everything, which became easy for me because everything i "had" was distasteful and unhealthy so it was easy to accept the opportunity to drop it when that opportunity came lastly i can tell you from a different perspective than what you may be used to, that to quit cigarettes is an incredibly admirable victory as much as any personal victory is something to be proud of, quitting cigarettes definitely is a victory to be proud of my sincere congratulations
    • High Rez Badges (Last post by Connor L.)
    • My lineage of Buddhism has a military branch! [image] Could be like this. lol.
    • Marx said what? (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • i think the difference in perspective here to a large degree can be understood in this: to me religion is "what one belives is true about life, oneself, reality, and the interplay between them all" at the fundamental level this is the "correct" usage of the word as i view it. and at this level it is impossible NOT to have a religion to me the proccess of defining ones religion is as he says to "pluck the living flower" and i recognise the essential truth that the writings are attempting to convey insofar as to take the fragments which have been posted on their own merits as fragments my reflexive response is that the attempt to institutionilize the interpretation of "flower" is the heart of the failure of the system because what it really does is deny one flower in favor of another but one misunderstands the truth of flowers to belive this can be done the living flower is not static this is what it means to be living and the season of this flower is as the writings indicate an entirely internal affair if there must be an institution (and it does appear that there must) then the institutions highest function must be to see to the provision of fertile soil and clean water and lots of sunlight but beyond this; nothing the flower will bloom of its own accord and must be allowed to do so i am enjoying the reading and i support that it is of high value i want to be clear that it is the attempt to impose a philosophical doctrine upon a people that i am critical of not the individual ideas within the doctrine itself. people must be allowed to bloom and blossom according to their own season we must be allowed and encouraged and maybe even expected to blossom but to try to tell us what kind of flowers to be and when we must be them is to stifle the blossam of all flowers
    • Rank (Last post by Karn)
    • Great topic! Enjoying all the responses so far. Rank is an easily identifiable way at a glance, to gain a basic background experience of a person. As has been used as examples, martial arts uses ranked belts to make it easily identifiable to those around them they they should have a certain degree of knowledge or skill at the rank the belt shows. I have studied many styles of martial arts, but every time I went to a new style I told them I had no experience. I did not want any preconceived rank associated with the new experience at the studio. I was there to learn a new style and any previous experience could create a bias, or worse an ego, conflict in my learning. My experience of previous styles helped me to quickly identify and rise in my studies at the dojo, but I still did not want the Rank of a different style to create a false perception of rank/experience. Rank to me tends to translate to experience/knowledge/responsibility. I studied the Path I am on for many years, well before I arrived here at the Temple. The Rank of Knight and above here, to me, means that those easily identified Ranks are able to share and pass on experience and wisdom in an official capacity here at this Temple. Nothing more. Many of us here, have studied a long time before discovering this Temple, that does not mean that any one of us is truly "wiser" than anyone else here. The symbol/title just lets everyone know that certain ranks here have certain responsibility here. As a Military member, Rank is a huge part of my world. I respect all my military brothers and sisters, some have more responsibilities than others, some gain more military courtesies because of their rank, but I am sure, as many military can attest to, just because they were higher rank than I am/was, did not mean they were better/smarter/greater than the people they out ranked. Many times, I have told my fellow military brothers and sisters, respect the rank always, but you do not have to respect the person wearing it. It is always up to the person with the rank to prove to those around them, by example, that they are truly worthy of the rank they have achieved, every day of their life.
    • Japamala can be useful ? (Last post by Jedi_Roz)
    • I was given a hand made mala that was custom made for me by a lady I've helped counsel over the loss of her granddaughter. Her gift really touched me and one I plan to use now for my meditation. I decided to try and turn the code and creed into a chant for the mala, its wordy but it helps me out. I thought I share it here. I changed a few words so it flows better as I recite it but it is basically the same. I am a Jedi There is no Emotion, there is Peace. There is no Ignorance, there is Knowledge. There is no Passion, there is Serenity. There is no Chaos, there is Harmony. There is no Death, there is the Force. I am a Jedi I am an instrument of peace Where there is hatred I shall bring love Where there is injury, pardon Where there is doubt, faith Where there is despair, hope Where there is darkness, light And where there is sadness, joy. I am a Jedi. I shall never seek to be consoled as to console others To be understood as to understand To be loved as to love For it is in giving that we receive It is in pardoning that we are pardoned And it is in dying We are born to eternal life. The Force is with me always, For I am a Jedi. The Force is with me always.
    • so called profane language warning - etiquette war... (Last post by ghost dog)
    • Spoiler: "cuss" words are for the brainwashed to take offense at. a word is a word is a word is a word is a word. how you fundament reacts to is all on you. curse words are actually something entirely different due that thing called intent. etiquette is hilarious when hypocrites that don't practice the etiquette suggest that you should. one might simply suggest to shake of the brain washing. but i follow etiquette in certain situations. afterall, the wrong word could get you locked up in this insane freaking world we live in. this video made me laugh.
    • From time to time a poem (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • what does one say to a son who is making his way to the war? when "dont go" and "see ya there" are equally impossible honor is not an empty word courage and faith are not mere balms of rhetoric for the weak the spartans used to say "come home carrying your shield, or being carried in it" because a loss to cowardice is a greater loss than death and each of us must choose learn well what they teach you come home without shame do your best belive in the sufficiency of your light i am proud of you

There are 269 visitors, 12 guests and 43 members online (16  in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, Zanthan Storm, steamboat28, Shadouness, Jestor, Karn, Joe, SenseiMitPen, Connor L., Adder, Darren, Desolous, Burn_Phoenix, Proteus, V-Tog, rugadd, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Clone_Warrior, Whyte Horse, Brenna, Archon, Kamizu, elizabeth, AnubisPheonix, Edan, Silvermane, tzb, Red_Eye_Jedi, Calanon, Cabur Senaar, Ratcliffe, porkapon763, GalUnDrux, Culla, den385, ghost dog, Pellonius, Sha Karn, Mica, Relyt Dagor, Ramadeus, BryanJerome, Nexu_Zaelyan.

Follow Us