Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Using TOTJO and some bbcode help (Last post by Adder)
    • Quote: how to use quick reply and get that video box for youtube links? I think the OP might have been for a previous incarnation of the forum, as I do not see any 'Quick Reply' button anymore. For youtube vidz I just copy and paste the URL address into the body of your reply, quite literally like this for example; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybAUM7KoXco
    • Knights of Awakening Radio Team (Last post by Alethea Thompson)
    • Just sort of an update: I wanted to let you know that KoA is still running. And I've taken my own show in three different avenues: Youtube, Podcast (live and non[?]-live) and now Prezi- sometimes written). For the Force Realist area, I would love to have more people get their input forward. So if anyone finds a subject they want to talk about relating to Jediism or the Jedi Path, or even the other Force Realist groups, send me the information (link, file, whatever) and we can get it posted up. That also means you can make responses to whatever I or my fellow hosts post up. We want to hear from you. :)
    • Jedi In Combat (Last post by SeventhSL)
    • G'day Reacher. Thanks for the post. It was an excellent read. Nice to here more from the other side. I tend to get a bit disappointed reading posts about violence from those who have been lucky enough to stay ignorant of it. Clearly your not. For my part I don't see the difference between a cornmeat sandwich and a salad sandwich so to speak. Living things died to produce both. As I was born and bread in remote bush I very much see death and violence as a natural and important part of life and nature. I have no trouble with the idea of using aggression and deadly force to protect my family just as the animal kingdom does. That said I'm a pacifist by Steamboat's definition and despite being excepted into officer training I declined a career in the military as I agree with Adder's words. For me there is to many chancellor palatines in this world to be part of an organisation that would make me a storm trooper. At the end of the day I ask myself what would I do if a technologically superior Muslim nation brushed aside the military of my nation, instigated their own government and removed women from schools all because a handful of right wing extremists killed a few of their citizens? What if one of their drones accidentally kills my family during the occupation? Would I fight then? Would you? In this regard the goat herder shooting at US soldiers is no different from them. I don't blame an animal when it is protecting its territory or its young and I wouldn't blame humans either let alone put myself in a position where the logical out come is to kill them. I could not then justify being part of the military regardless of the flexibility I had to complete objectives.
    • Hell Fire (Last post by steamboat28)
    • Quote: Thoughts? It's important to remember that there are two types of fire found in Christian spirituality. One is a bright, gleaming, cleansing fire--the kind that touched the lips of the prophet in Isaiah. It is the righteous flame of the Holy Spirit, the tongues of fire on the heads of worshippers, the warmth of the love of God, the consuming fire of the sacrificial altar, the light of all things good. The other is the fire of destruction. Hell, the Lake of Fire, all the imagery that goes with. However, if one notices, Hell is also associated (in biblical text) with great, great darkness. It's a fire that produces no light, only pain. An interesting concept. Some say hell is other people. Most days, I'm inclined to agree :whistle: But I do agree with those who say that Hell is well-and-proper the separation from a higher love. The thought of it is unbearable.
    • Aaron Paul to play Luke Skywalker in live read (Last post by Priwen)
    • And he's very excited about it. I wish I could see this, I used to feel the same way about authority when Luke was played by Mark Hamill, but I think that Aaron Paul will bring a more 'Rebellious' and angsty feel that draws more on Luke being drawn towards The Dark side of the force. What's everyone else think? Will anyone here possibly have a chance to see it?
    • What would Buddha say? (Last post by Edan)
    • Once these things happen I begin to wonder if the idea of the religion has become more important to the individual than actually practising it.
    • The Force Explained (Last post by Priwen)
    • Quote: We ARE the force. I would argue The Force is ALL existence in this dimension and beyond. Every quark of it. If you look into the behaviors of Electrons you'll find out they seem to pop in and out of existence. Technically we are 99.9% empty space. And we still don't know WHY Gravity works, we just accept that it does. In reality, we are so un-knowledgeable on the grand scale of things that it's a little ridiculous to assume we can define The Force at all. It's not pointless to contemplate, but it is pointless to put restrictions on it.
    • Temple Crisis Hotline (Last post by Jestor)
    • Quote: I have explored this option before for another idea with the Knights, every email account I found had some way of finding the IP addresses of those who had logged into it, otherwise we would have already made such an account. The only way to really do it (unless someone knows of an anyonymous email service) is for someone to just make a new email account and use that which isn't really a bad idea. Well, sure.... And the screen wasnt opaque in the confessional either... If someone REALLY doesnt want anyone to know, then not telling anyone else is the only truly effective way... I have many emails forwarded to my main email, and I just checked, and the forwarded email doesnt have IP addresses on it... Not that I can see, lol...

There are 217 visitors, 4 guests and 20 members online (one in chat): Br. John, Zanthan Storm, Jon, Lightstrider, Nakis, SenseiMitPen, Adder, Adhara, Proteus, Reacher, Alexandre Orion, zeronycon, Edan, Silvermane, Ezekiel Drathos, shane thames, Calanon, Cabur Senaar, Exarchias, Rocda, Arkayik, den385, TheForceWithin, marjabarja.

Follow Us