Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • speed of light (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • this video proves that im on to SOMETHING - not that im right per se but that i am generally interpreting the relationship between light and time in a functional way im going to spend a good bit of time on these and other related videos this is an awesome thread thanks to everybody keep it coming!
    • Cultural Appropriation (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • steamboat, between me and you i consider this conversation as handled - we cool :-) i dont mean any offense to you or your ideas i offer in general a counter perspective
    • What it's like to teach evolution at the Universit... (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • this is just over five minutes and helps to explain whats going on this is not representative of the entire religious experience either of americans in general nor necessarily of southerners specifically but it IS a reality of the religious climate within a portion of the american society
    • Making of a Jedi Warrior (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • it is not necessary to join the military to live the life of a warrior the military provides the original context for developing the warrior mentality however, within and without the military, warriors are the ones who take it upon themselves (responsibility) for developing their own warrior spirit we may be provided with context, opportunity, challenges, training, guidance, hardship, danger and even purpose by external phenomena, such as the military or the dojo ultimately, no warrior was ever made by anyone or anything other than themselves 5 mins 5 mins 8 mins 10 mins
    • Wearable Body weights (Last post by MUSAIB)
    • Funny you should mention that, because I'm curious as to whether people think that weighted training clothes (where the weight is equally distributed around your body) would be as damaging to your joints as ankle/wrist weights. Personally, I've had really good experiences with heavy wrist and ankle weights for weapon and unarmed training, as long as my sessions were short and I made sure the muscles involved were at a level that could handle them. get your security of your houses to get ir illuminator
    • The Art of Self-Discipline (Last post by Matsukaze)
    • Self discipline to me is the ever- flowing stream of philosophy and spirituality. When the stream comes across an object or obstruction, it passes around it, not through it. Stress is trying to go through it. Discipline is going around it and maintaining the stream. Hope that gives perspective!
    • Jedi Altar (Last post by Sirius)
    • I really like it!! I have an altar at home, though it's been neglected most of the time lately. It's also gone back and forth between Christian and Buddhist symbols. I like the idea of putting some classic SW symbolism in there. Honestly wouldn't have thought of that (or at least thought I should do it). But it makes sense, seeing as how SW is one of the things that inspires me most in life! Thanks!
    • Jediism? (Last post by Jestor)
    • Quote: Quote: Since this ISNT the Gathered Force Community, perhaps we can discuss this site? We too have a map, located here: www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Offline-activities :) Forgive me, I forgot you guys had a map *bows* No worries...;) Not all members are aware of everything... We were just talking about our non-english speaking groups in the knight forum... Thanks...:)
    • Jediism, relationship of perfection and harmony in... (Last post by Adder)
    • I see chaos and harmony as directions, or orientations, and not actual states. Considering them as states introduces/invents a 'discord of dichotomy'. Perfection are what mirrors are for.... lol! I'd place consciousness as a type of perfection, as they are subjectivity manifest alignments of something, updated through time to achieve alignment and therefore the direction/effort to achieve perfect orientation, ie mimicking. Achieved in humans by 'cortical homunculus' with "the concept of "the body within the brain"—that one's hand or face exists as much as a series of nerve structures or a "neuron concept", as it exists as a physical form." an example of nature striving for perfection.
    • for our d&d fans (Last post by a67)
    • Long time I dont played games... I miss my elf shinobi.... :laugh: I already created several games... I was a dungeon master. I still have one map for a game I was creating. Genre broken times.. I found a book with SW style d&d. It give me a taste to create a new game. Thats would be great on a computer platform.
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Desolous)
    • Mostly shoulders, with pull ups , some push ups, and 1 mile/ 20 min on arc trainer. 15 min in the sauna, cuz it will be summer soon here and hotter than a thousand Canadian hells.
    • A humble apology ... (Last post by Alexandre Orion)
    • Ordinarily, I would deliver a Live Service today ... As it were, this the period where I'm busy with obnoxious hours that I tell you about in the AFK thread. I'll give you a Live Service soon ; I just couldn't get to it for this evening. Moreover, I would have to deliver it at a time which would be ridiculously early for everyone in the Western Hemisphere. So, let's wait a few days ... In the meantime, a friend sent me this story which I find quite applicable : www.templeofthejediorder.org/sermons/217...ir-according-to-hope I hope you enjoy it as much as I do ... ;)

There are 273 visitors, 10 guests and 35 members online (none in chat): Sirius, Akkarin, steamboat28, Shadouness, RyuJin, baru, Jestor, 666, ren, Dechlain, Connor L., Adhara, Desolous, Gisteron, Proteus, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Alan, Metsu Desal, Vusuki, Llama Su, Nicole Judge, Edan, klyde, Silvermane, Wudan, Zenchi, Venator Mortis, Calanon, Tarran, andrew.r.applegate, Rocda, den385, Solipsis, OB1Shinobi, Atticus509, Taiwone, Giz0404, The Penguin, Oakenshaw, KenMarcotte, bloodx.

Follow Us