Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • A Problem. (Last post by ren)
    • Quote: Quote: I have felt a bit let down by that thread where a lot of people supported the death penalty. Perhaps if knights and clergy and such got a bit more involved, such discussions would benefit from the input of those better acquainted with the doctrine. Well, if it bothers you, maybe you should join the clergy and lead by example? lol....;) If I thought clergy were any good at it back when I was on the council, I probably would have joined them, but the fact is my fondest memories of clergy are of them managing to produce a sermon without my assistance, usually because someone else was there to do the kickin' and screamin'. This being said it'd be nice to see knights and above contribute to "doctrinal discussions".
    • The Problem will Pass (Last post by Adder)
    • Our bodies are just really complex worm's anyway, everything is built up around a central channel which opens in the mouth and exits down below.... so to 'pass' implies a window or frame of reference of some sort, and for the aspirational 'ego' mind I guess that is the present moment plus zones extending out into the experienced past and expected future. Perhaps for the engaged 'id' mind the window might look different, but I still think it exists in some form - the challenge might be the transfer of information, and nature of alignment, between them!
    • Strict adherence to doctrine. (Last post by Brenna)
    • Sorry Rickie, I didnt think about the forum thing when I posted that topic, would you like it moved? Im happy to open it up....
    • The Death Penalty As Applied (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • Quote: Should the race of the victim and the race of the defendant be a determining factor in the DP? Execution information accurate as of November 19, 2014 following an execution in Missouri. Persons Executed for Interracial Murders in the U.S. Since 1976 White Defendant / Black Victim (31) Black Defendant / White Victim (290) [attachment] and this is so so so wrong as well. That is one of the great f'uped things of life...it's not fair. I know I know that's life and life isn't fair...but I don't have to like it and I don't have to be that way or use it as an excuse to do the wrong thing like so many do just so to get their my way.
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Anyanwu)
    • Day #1 (Check In) 10 minutes of yoga ----- All I could get in today (or more accurately what I felt like doing, but I'm starting small! Thanks @Exarchias)
    • Edan (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • I can't post on the other thread.... ;) ....I wish you well. You're a good person. :)
    • The Way of Jediism (Last post by Jedi_Roz)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: YOINK! And out of appreciation for the text, give me an address in PM and I will send you a nice physical copy. (Thas TK768. I cannot afford, even at my discount, to print one and mail it for anyone who asks) What would be the cost if we wanted to pay for one? The information is out of date, but if you like work could begin on making an updated one. Is it the sort of thing that people are interested in having? I would also be interested in helping to update this.
    • Training to see the Positive (Last post by Brenna)
    • FUN! I tried it a couple ways. Just as is, with a big grin and deliberate happy feelings and then to different kinds of music. Bouncy music worked best :)
    • Friendly weight loss challenge (Last post by Callan)
    • This is a great idea... for anyone who isn't considering celebrating Thanksgiving/Chanukkah/Midwinter Solstice/Christmas/New Year in the usual gluttonous manner. If you manage to pull off any weight loss at all over the proposed time-frame, I for one will stand in awe!
    • Jibo: Family Robot (Designer inspired by Star Wars... (Last post by Revan Falton)
    • Quote: Quote: That is amazing! Any news on price estimates for the releases? So far it's $600 for the home edition and $700 for the developer edition(where you can program your own skills and stuff) I plan on buying the developers kit. You can also upgrade you home edition with the sdk later for $125. So the developers edition is the top of the line then? I looked in their website. They are no longer accepting pre-orders... Gotta wait till 2016 I guess. :/

There are 382 visitors, 8 guests and 37 members online (one in chat): Br. John, Zanthan Storm, steamboat28, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, ren, Phortis Nespin, Connor L., Adder, Garwa Mayharr, Desolous, Proteus, V-Tog, Alexandre Orion, Elemental Harmony, Alan, Rickie The Grey, Arcade, Brenna, Llama Su, Archon, SilverWolf, babyblueyes247, Zenchi, Mathew Erickson, Calanon, Cabur Senaar, SeventhSL, GalUnDrux, Yodi, Oneiros, Mos-An Hobel, Dessel761, Exarchias, Culla, Rocda, RaB, Devcalner, Tk768, Geister, Anyanwu.

Follow Us