SW Force Awakens books

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #204258 by
SW Force Awakens books was created by
Has anyone been reading the books that set up the Force Awakens movie? If so, what do you think about them?

Is anyone going to read: Before the Awakening?

Has anyone read the Journey to Star Wars books?

http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-ebook/dp/B00YB2HK42/ref=pd_sim_351_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1H01AGBJ2C8S3ZWH6CZ9&dpID=518FIzHQEGL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR106%2C160_

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #204550 by
Replied by on topic SW Force Awakens books

baru wrote: Has anyone been reading the books that set up the Force Awakens movie? If so, what do you think about them?

Is anyone going to read: Before the Awakening?

Has anyone read the Journey to Star Wars books?

http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-ebook/dp/B00YB2HK42/ref=pd_sim_351_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1H01AGBJ2C8S3ZWH6CZ9&dpID=518FIzHQEGL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR106%2C160_

I have that book but not started it yet. I read the new Luke Skywalker YA book and that was pretty good.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #204552 by
Replied by on topic SW Force Awakens books
I'm actually slowly but surely playing the star wars app Uprising which also leads into force awakens. its not bad at all so far.

More
8 years 6 months ago #204565 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic SW Force Awakens books
I have this one. Aftermath: Star Wars: Journey to The Force Awakens It starts immediately with the end of Return of the Jedi but only covers a short time period - not near the thirty years that have passed. I understand that time period (between VI and VII) will be filled in with more books. There's going to be a single episode comic that tells why C3PO
Warning: Spoiler!

Attachment h802d2ec.jpg not found

Founder of The Order
Attachments:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi