My experience

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 4 months ago #171019 by
My experience was created by
Today, I had a small "breakthrough" in telekinesis. I was in class, and we were reviewing something I have learned, so I tore a square sheet of paper, folded it hot dog style, and set it flat on my desk. I began by focusing on the force, and projected energy at one end of the paper. After a while, when my mind was empty of thoughts, it tilted to one side. Then I did it again on the other side. Same result. I continued until the end of the period. After that we went to the gym for related arts, my friend and I have learned we had free time, and we headed outside. We spent the whole time talking to each other of psychic abilities, and ideas of time travel, as well as doing some areokiniesis (which I have a background of 3 yrs. In) My friend is the only person who I know of who believes in what I do. I think he just started out at areokiniesis, so I taught him some techniques, such as how to click and drag energy, or accelerate it. He is a good person and I am glad to have him as a friend. We are also trying to raise earths vibration. Anyone who claims psychic powers (even though power is just an illusion) to be fake, will find they have been unsuccessful in trying to sway me into believing that it's false. I have gone through enough to know that this is real.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201224 by
Replied by on topic Re:My experience
Intriguing. I have had moments, though they are rare. It has primarily happened in moments of extreme emotional release.
My abilities lay in illusions, and perception.
If you would like to discuss things of either nature, I am happy to oblige. PM or even Skype if you would like.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi