Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Encouraging exceptional individuals to check us ou... (Last post by den385)
    • Business cards are interesting theme. Yet, in Russia there ain't much people who are that good in English and metaphors of Franchise are not much infused in our culture. So I'm planning a different way, personal art site which relates to the Way. If it fires up well, than maybe there'll be some point of translating totjo in Russian or whatever. Don't wanna be a missionary of any kind, I'm creating a site just to stop being so verbose on my wall and make something out of my poetry/drawing skills. Will advertise a little in few months, I hope.
    • Saw a dead baby today... (Last post by Cyan Sarden)
    • Quote: Some baby whose mom was fleeing the US-led war of terror in Syria washed up on the shore. Here's the photo: <mod removal of pic> So anyway I'm so angry right now. There are no words to express the feeling of horror that is going through my mind. I just need to get it out. I know I could get on a plane to greece tomorrow and take a boat over there. Maybe save a few babies from drowning. wtf is going on people? Is this world so insane that nobody will do the right thing? Today I saw a the picture of a three year old boy who died on the way across the Mediterranean and was shocked as well. The world's a shitty place right now - but it's hard to tell who caused what. The misery in Syria is unlikely caused by the US. It's probably more of an issue of Europe not having any balls. Does the EU honestly think it has a future without a common defense framework, a unified foreign policy and people who are actually in charge? Europe's inaction causes the major part of the problems in the region - the stream of refugees is the consequence of this. And once again, the EU chooses inaction. How is a small and poor country like Hungary supposed to cope with 180'000 refugees while France, the UK and Germany decide to take close to none? Anyway, this was just an unfocused rant, sorry about that.
    • Never forget (Last post by Whyte Horse)
    • My friend died a long time ago. His name was Tom Bavalaqua. He drowned after falling through the ice on a frozen lake. I was in 6th grade, about 11 years old. I will always remember him; for he had a kind heart and treated me well. He was a refugee from Iraq and so his funeral was muslim. I remember the heart-wrenching cries of his mother as he was lowered into his tomb. I remember the tears streaking down my father's face as he watched my friend buried. I remember feeling like the good people get taken away so fast. I will never forget him. He will never be forgotten. If you have lost someone, I would encourage you to bare all before us and make sure they are never forgotten. Peace, and May the force be with you
    • jedi haiku (Last post by RyuJin)
    • the force flows strongly reach out with open senses peace will come to you
    • Clothing: Boots (Last post by RyuJin)
    • so far mine seem to be pretty easy on the feet...i haven't had a chance to really put them through their paces since i recently had a back sprain, and sciatica and now bursitis in my hip....but they do feel good walking around, and even though they come up to the knees they are very flexible...
    • Current Weightloss (Last post by RyuJin)
    • correct again...of course the trick is to maintain that balance of anger and clarity...anger can be sneaky, if you're not careful it easily becomes blind rage
    • Light Saber/Universal Remote (Last post by Whyte Horse)
    • Quote: Have you looked into maybe using an arduino? They're smaller than a Pi and you can really customise it. I have one and I believe they can do PWM. They have a newer nano that is 0.73" x 1.70" which would work fine too. I moved away from arduinos because I hate writing code for the AVR micro-controller, uploading it to the arduino, running it, finding out it doesn't work, rewriting, etc. The raspberry pi lets you use any language and just kill a process, costs less, has way better hardware, includes ethernet port, hdmi video port, audio jack, 4 usb ports, camera interface, etc.
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by Goken)
    • Why do people always try to walk over the rope instead of just follow it to the exit? Everyday people trip over the ropes at work. The exit isn't that far folks, about ten feet from the spot most people try to go over. You would think that we wouldn't need a sign that says "Do not step over the ropes" as the ropes are, themselves, supposed to indicate "Do not walk across this spot. Follow to exit" but apparently we do.
    • Circuitry and Reality (Last post by Whyte Horse)
    • Oh maybe you should check out graph theory. Graphs can be used to model many types of relations and processes in physical, biological, social and information systems. Many practical problems can be represented by graphs.
    • Weight Check-In Thread (Last post by RyuJin)
    • Starting weight was 264 Goal weight was 200 Current weight fluctuates between 193 and 200.... Keep up the work and goals can not only be achieved but exceeded....

There are 1968 visitors, 10 guests and 39 members online (one in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, Alethea Thompson, baru, Jestor, ren, Adder, Proteus, isisinabi, Alexandre Orion, Metsu Desal, Vusuki, Llama Su, Archon, Kamizu, Edan, tzb, Calanon, KalSterner, RassLdk, Cristris_Jons, SeventhSL, Rocda, Cyan Sarden, den385, Loudzoo, Quaesitor Veritatis, asteropos, WayneTec, Corsair Gorscue, adventureexcitement242, Mikhael, Katash Weivorki, Twelve, silentdynamo, Ciardha, Zapz, Nejaa, Mr.Monotone.

Follow Us