Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Addiction Check-In Thread (Last post by Edan)
    • Still here... still not having sugar. I'm finding myself really hungry most of the time now... yesterday I was so hungry in the evening I think I may have gone a little crazy for a while. I'm trying to swap the sugary stuff for other food but I'm keen not to replace it all with carbs which is almost as bad. So I've gone from fine, to craving, to hungry. It's been an eye opener but the hunger is very off putting.
    • Today I.... (Last post by Senan)
    • Today I watched my 4 year old niece while my brother and his wife went out for a much needed break. It ended up becoming another impromptu "guitar lesson" (see my profile pic). Every guitar I own is now completely out of tune, but it was totally worth it. :)
    • TOTJO's First Ever Fund Raiser Auction (Last post by Akkarin)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: Ignore me then :D I saw "message seller for prices" but I wasn't logged in either lol. Thank you! Anyone not from the USA might want to cry at the international shipping price though :( Yes, it's like, three times the starting bid? Let's just send Kamizu to china, it's significantly cheaper to ship from there than from next door for some reason. If people can put up with the hoop-jumping, then we could mail them to someone who intends to visit the UK and they bring it with them and we sort it from there. A more complex process no doubt, but it would probably be significantly cheaper.
    • Logic Puzzles (Last post by Akkarin)
    • So I found a new game to play on my phone which isn't Sudoku :P This one is called Hidato. Fill in the blank spaces with the numbers between the two highlighted ones, no numbers can repeat, all consecutive numbers must be put next to each other. So in the first example you need to fill in the numbers between 1 and 19 and numbers such as 8, 9,10 must connect 7 to 11 in order of sequence on the board. Easy: Spoiler: [image] Medium: Spoiler: [image] Challenging: Spoiler: [image] Tricky Spoiler: [image]
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Desolous)
    • yesterday: abs, heavy bag. edit: at least 127 running activities as tracked by runkeeper on my phone, 359 miles total. about a year. last was 3.79 miles on 4 july. murrica.
    • Martial Arts: Your interest? (Last post by Connor L.)
    • I suddenly got this urge to try and create essentially a fight club business where people could come in and beat each other up (after signing a bunch of forms, of course). Enough fights and you start to get used to it. lolol. Maybe not the smartest option, but could be effective. Of course, that's what MMA gyms and stuff can do.
    • What do you do when you're bored at work? (Last post by Adhara)
    • This was something I had to learn very quickly when I started studying and working. I guess most time I spent reading e-books on my phone or computer and playing sudoku.
    • What are you reading right now? (Last post by Zenchi)
    • Hail Thyself by Corvis Nocturnum [attachment] Don't let the cover fool you, it is actually a very positive book on applied psychology...
    • Terra Prime Temple Learners (Last post by RyuJin)
    • Quote: Wow! That's really awesome. B) what's truly awesome about it is that being a member of the group has enabled me to locate several people within walking distance (nearly) that share common interests....all these years i thought i was an island unto myself....
    • Stepping Down (Last post by Firewolf)
    • i am sorry to hear you are stepping down. With that said i wish you the best and I hope you return. Take care of yourself.
    • Audio Sermons (Last post by CryojenX)
    • I love having these available, I convert them to mp3's, level out the volume and tote them around on my cell for a little reminder of their wisdom when I'm on the go. :)
    • The True Temple (Last post by Edan)
    • I just bought a book called 'The Temple in Man' which others might find interesting in the context of this thread.. www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0892810211?k...3&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

There are 625 visitors, 19 guests and 47 members online (none in chat): Akkarin, Sarus, Shadouness, Firewolf, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, ren, Joe, Phortis Nespin, Connor L., Adder, LTK, Garwa Mayharr, Desolous, Kimla Daalm, Proteus, Luthien, Slydogstags, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Llama Su, Kamizu, Cyrith, Edan, Avalonslight, Senan, Zenchi, Pyrus Erath, benedictveritas, John-Michael, Cabur Senaar, Culla, Morrison, Rocda, den385, Krieger, Competent, Protonix, Adi Vas, Neorian, Blind, theta, kaay, Tellahane, adventureexcitement242, TheUndreamer, Noct Pool, starhopper86, Accipter [Ace] Salix, saunders.breanna@yahoo.com, Kolton, wreckhavok, Tannis, Bearded Hawk, Thence Novadust.

Follow Us