Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Which lightsaber colour should i use (Last post by Darren)
    • If you're like me, and you have friends that play rough, get the heavy-duty dueling blades. I have a pair; my first was a very simple hilt and Guardian Blue light, and my second is a more intricate hilt (a customized Bellicose model) with Consular Green light. Lots of fun back-yard sparring. :laugh: Go with whatever color you feel represents you the best. There are some quizzes lying around the internet that may help. I ultimately chose Consular Green for myself because the type of fictional Jedi that I identified with the most use that color.
    • How do you meditate? (Last post by benedictveritas)
    • this is a difficult question ....i dont meditate by clearing my mind ...just hearing all the thoughts at once untill i can focus them and understand them at the same time ....(kinda like distinguishing the individual voices of a choir ) and once they are brought into unison i am at peace and they fadeto little more then background noise
    • Tapatalk (Last post by Jestor)
    • Roz, this is like a puzzle for me, lol... So, tell me to stop if I bore you, lol.... Do you see this screen? As Kamizu said, choose "forums"... [attachment] [attachment]
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Doomeniek)
    • Ugh i feel terrible!! I used to play rugby train two times a week. When i was in top shape i weighed 110KG, but after i had to quit due to my knee injury i dropped to 81KG. Reading all this makes me realise i have to work out some more ... but for now im grabbing another beer :) free from work tomorrow! Cheers -Doomeniek
    • about meditation (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • Quote: Walking is for me a good way to meditate, when me and my wife take the dog for a long walk in the forest, we actually dont say a word, we can let go of thoughts. Time we forget :P it feels so refreshing afterwords I have done that while walking very slow on a treadmill, eyes closed, holding the side rail, breathing in and out in sinc with my steps. I focus and visualizeon on the repetitive motions of my body & it's sensations as it moves through the steps. Very grounding.
    • Grey Jedi...Anyone else? (Last post by ckott)
    • I thought it was India and they did it because you mostly eat with your hand and wipe your ass with your left hand....so basically they cut off the left and u can imagine from there im sure
    • Jediism and inspiration (Last post by Goken)
    • While I find the whole of Jediism inspirational I guess that the parts that really got me hooked would be: the code, the Creed (which I repeat in my head whenever I face adversity), and Jedi themselves. I wasn't really sold on becoming a member here until I started reading the forums.
    • I, Mormon jedi (Last post by Reliah)
    • I guess I'm still Mormon. I haven't been excommunicated or have withdrawn my records or anything like that... but I can't truthfully claim to be a Mormon.. because in my heart and mind I'm not at all... Does that even help...? Probably not... :dry:
    • Think about it quote... (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • "The universe doesn't owe you anything but an education......and it gives you lessons every day." I read this today and loved it. Enjoy

There are 140 visitors, 5 guests and 30 members online (one is in chat): Br. John, Zanthan Storm, Shadouness, Jestor, Joe, Adhara, Garwa Mayharr, Darren, Psyddhattha, Proteus, Reacher, Alexandre Orion, Arcade, Buvan, Llama Su, Kamizu, elizabeth, mdk, Edan, tzb, benedictveritas, Frost, jadedbehan, Mathew Erickson, SeventhSL, Chadius4, Targeran Arynal, Acheron, Aqua, Spixxen, Doomeniek, Natsu.

Follow Us