Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Did we really origin on another planet ? (Last post by Vraell)
    • As a cientist myself i dont belive in that theory, but i canot say for 100% that is not possible, i think its unlikly. What could have happen is that LIFE not humans, life could have started by bacterias from another part of the galaxy or our solar system by a meteur. But the humans where a result of a serie of evolution.
    • US Supreme Court Rules in Favour of Gay Marriage (Last post by Vraell)
    • I am happy for those couples but that shouldnt take the time it took and the impact. ok gay couples can marry, and? People starve every day, people get sick around the world, situation in Ukraine and Russia, so much things the U.S could do as a big country they are, insted of waste money like crazy in weapons and wasting time in legalizing one thing that should be legal from the begining of the US. Countries in Europe have gay marriage legal it didnt appeared on Tv or 9gag or facebook. What i am saying is there are real problems in the world and that should get all the attention of the media and the people around the world.
    • Shadow Jedi? (Last post by Streen)
    • The Je'daii are more of a recent invention, not exactly related to what we understand about the Force today. It comes from a very interesting graphic novel, but still is not in perfect alignment with the Star Wars movies or even the books that have been written until recently.
    • Everyday Spirit (Last post by Streen)
    • I definitely recommend the entire book if you're interested in Taoism. It goes straight to the root in terms of understanding the Tao and it's more ancient concepts. What's great is that there's generally just one lesson per page, so it's easy to digest and simple to understand. Plus it throws in some interesting information on the calligraphy used by the ancient Chinese people. I personally like the visual aspect :) PS Nice shirt, man! I'm a big Rush fan too :D
    • Free online course: Making Sense of Climate Change... (Last post by Loudzoo)
    • I recently completed an online course: Making Sense of Climate Change Denial (from the University of Queensland). If you're interested in Climate Change and particularly the psychology of Climate Change Denial I strongly recommend it. Its free, takes about 15 hours to complete, and you get a certificate if you pass! The course presents the evidence that backs the hypothesis of Anthropogenic Climate Change (quite frankly this part is quite weak) but it goes into considerable depth on the psychology of why some people do not accept the scientific consensus, for mostly non-scientific reasons (this part is very good) and is equally applicable in some of the other discussions had in TOTJO in recent months (anti-vax, Darwinian evolution etc). The link is here: www.edx.org/course/making-sense-climate-...ial-uqx-denial101x-0 and is now self-paced (rather than over 6 weeks, as it was previously) so you can dip in and out at your convenience :) Enjoy :)
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by Arcade)
    • Echoing what Edan and others have said previously, I am grateful for the friends I've met at the Temple. This community is made up of some of the kindest, most sincere and genuine, loving and caring individuals I've ever had the pleasure of spending time with. I appreciate everything each of you has offered me and am optimistic that the bonds we've created will remain strong and honest as time carries on. To those with whom I've had misunderstandings in the past, I hope you will find it in you to move forward without resentment, and when thinking back on our time together remember the positive and joyful moments that we shared. Many of you may not even realize the influence that you've had on my life or how your words and actions have changed me. Thank you from the deepest part of my heart. I will be forever grateful and appreciative of all of you and the friendships that we've built.
    • Scientists Create Holograms you can Touch (Last post by Mareeka)
    • Is it just one laser that makes the fairy? The various parts are in the program? Or is the fairy comprised of multiple micro lasers? That it has a discernible texture to touch is interesting. I had lasers hit my skin to line me up for radiation, but I did not feel the laser. Different types of lasers? The possibilities for these holograms is vast.
    • The Whole? (Last post by Adder)
    • Quote: Where in YOUR life do you find yourself compartmentalize? And, what would it mean to see the whole picture? If you had to imagine one. I'm looking for as specific as YOU. It's my natural instinct to compartmentalize perception, but that is a predictable answer given my answers above... :silly: ... another one is to define myself as separate from everything else, and probably also as being more important :ohmy: These then evanescent as the circles of trust grow bigger (or just the boundaries more remote from centre (me again no doubt)). Examples being partner, family, groups etc etc. Conveniently doing so probably as a result of those original sins base instincts imperatives!! I'm not sure what you might mean though, I'll have to sleep on it....
    • A shot in the arm and the next 24 hours... (Last post by Dessel761)
    • The first line has really hit home with me. Lately at work there is someone who has displayed all the qualities listed and has angered me greatly with his actions/words. I am going to commit to this as my new way of looking at things. There will of course be slip ups, but i will re-read this and try try again. Thank you for sharing Cabur!

There are 513 visitors, 15 guests and 41 members online (one in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, Sarus, steamboat28, Shadouness, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, Lightstrider, Gisteron, Aurum Magnus Xe Severus, Reacher, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Elemental Harmony, Williamkaede, JL13000, Brenna, Llama Su, Kamizu, Cyrith, Edan, Avalonslight, Mareeka, Silvermane, benedictveritas, Calanon, John-Michael, Cabur Senaar, Goken, Aqua, Rocda, Tk768, Loudzoo, Krieger, Protonix, Adi Vas, theta, kaay, Tellahane, Corsair Gorscue, adventureexcitement242, Hyrum Tigerprice, KarlstadJedi, Athena_Undomiel, Otsoa, Accipter [Ace] Salix, JoshyMoshy12345.

Follow Us