Does "love" work?

More
8 years 8 months ago #198548 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Does "love" work?
i hope this helps but in my life, I've lived a few, i find that not love but me, what i let love do, how i react to it how i fill myself with or empty my self with, makes me, me. Its not that the love part can change but you as with love....aka the sword or the warrior... its always the warrior who is the difference not the sword.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
8 years 8 months ago #198609 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic Does "love" work?
the road will teach you how to love and let go
it can be lonely but it's the only thing
that we've ever known
it can be lonely but it's the only thing
that we've ever known

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #198824 by
Replied by on topic Does "love" work?
I am discovering that my ultimate purpose is to allow experiences to flow through me and to radiate love into the world. I feel that if all I did (with all that I do) was allow the force to express itself through me in a loving way, I would be "saving the world". I do feel that this world needs as much love as it can to help heal all of the wounding that leads to the "trauma" that is perpetuating it. We are creating our own monsters with how we treat each other. If we want to sooth the beast, we need to take the thorn out of our own paw so we can see the light in all things.

I have discovered that "gratitude" is an amazingly powerful healing practice.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #220576 by
Replied by on topic Does "love" work?
Don't know what those guys was talking about,but here's my my answer to your question.I'm guessing the love you're talking about is not to love that a wife for the husband, nor a mother a son.the love you speck of is true generosity,and looking for nothing return.someone that just enjoys helping people with nothing in return.someone with no motive turning the wheel.

No there's not enough to save the world well not enough acting. People are selfish.and only care about people they care about.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi