So easy, a caveman could do it....

• Jestor
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #164660 by Jestor

Adder wrote:

Khaos wrote:

I hoped he would have chimed in, but he didn't...

Had this been a PM, all of this other stuff would have been missed.

Again though, it seems some have the ability to wield the forum as there tool when they have a personal axe to grind, and others get suspended for far, far less.

Passive aggressive bullying at its finest.

Still, what I stated that was quoted is still valid.

I won't lose any sleep either.

What do you mean mate? If you think anyone is 'grinding an axe' and doing something against the rules then contact a Forum Mod such (Adhara or I) by PM or pick a Council member to contact.

I think he thinks I have an ax to grind...

That I want to prove him "wrong" or whatever...

Khaos, anyone can complain about me if they like, and as I have done before, I will not comment in a thread of that nature, or you can feel free to reach out to any other Council Member, or Mod... I have told others, and I recently posted in Council, that I would step down should enough people think it is a necessity...

It isnt the first time I have had to say it, nor the last, I am sure...

You dont want to communicate with me via PM or publicly, that is fine too...

Sorry to have bothered you...:)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #164696 by Gisteron

Jestor wrote: ... anyone can complain about me if they like...

And is there a point in doing so? Do you care?

My apology for the intrusion, again :unsure:

I am surely no less a controversial figure than yourself (probably more, as it seems...), and I have been to the place where people tell me all kinds of things they do and don't like about me. As a consequence, I, for instance, try to change my behavior to suit, not quite the will of my readers, but at least to what they require for a reasonably civil conversation. Heck, I've even caught myself apologizing for things I was only marginally sorry about. My response to personal criticism is usually something along the sentiment of "I'll see what I can do" or "I see what you're saying. I'll try to think about this" or, sometimes, a case for why I find that the criticism was illegitimate. Yours is more along the lines of "You are free to have an opinion, as are we all" and "It's okay for you to see it that way. After all, nobody's perfect enough for everybody" and that's it. How, from this, do I know that you care?

I have had my doubts that you belong in the position you hold, I must confess. But if you do care... Maybe that's what counts at the end of the day.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Gisteron.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi