Everything is Made of Energy Stuff

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #153055 by Proteus
Very good Rickie. Here's some references in the field of science to go with the philosophy (or spiritual contemplation even):

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16095-its-confirmed-matter-is-merely-vacuum-fluctuations.html#.U827k_ldWSo

http://www.nobelprize.org/educational/physics/energy/intro.html

http://www.askamathematician.com/2010/01/q-is-it-true-that-all-matter-is-simply-condensed-energy/

http://www.lifetrainings.com/We-are-made-of-Energy-not-Matter.html

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Proteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, , Amaya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153057 by
I appreciate the sentiment.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153064 by
Ricky, thank you for sharing this, not only for sharing but for starting this discussion, this is how I realized how important is to communicate with respect and assertiveness. Actually my current meditations ended lately on some similar thoughts and it is great that you shared them here.

Sometimes I don't give myself enough time to come here as share the thoughts I got, but it is something, that you and everyone else that actually do, that encourage people like me to come and share.

Thanks again

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 8 months ago #153066 by RyuJin
Technically we are just a collection of energy, biochemical, bioelectrical, etc...as I sit I'm a mass of potential energy, when I get up and stroll across the room I'm a mass of kinetic energy, when I speak I release heat energy and vibrate air molecules creating sound...

Becoming one with everything is simple..just open your mind to it rather than slamming the door shut....or use some super glue or duct tape ....

Super glue for the non believers :laugh:

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, , Llama Su, Amaya

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153078 by
“There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.” - Douglas Adams

:laugh:

More
9 years 8 months ago #153082 by Whyte Horse
Dude, you should check out the big ball of timey wimey thread. It's got a lot of cool theories in it.

Right now I'm studying pilot wave theory. The whole of quantum mechanics can be explained by it plus it's a continuous theory. It relates to this thread because there is a theory that space-time interacts with energy at multiples of a fundamental frequency(the de Broglie wavelength). So when you say it's all energy and vibrates, that's true... according to pilot wave theory. When you say we are all connected to everything, that's true too because our pilot waves interact and form superposition nodes(see principle of superposition), and things that are like double-slit interference, as seen in this animated gif

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, , Llama Su, Amaya

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153095 by
Well it's mostly good to be back. I see some things haven't changed. ;-)

For my first post back after my absence I feeling a heatfelt welcome from the postive statments many of you made.

Thank you. :)

As for my post....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153098 by
....I try to get in, learn more about, rely upon, have confidenc with my intuitive and touchie feely. I desire to open myself to things directly that are beyond my limited senses.

I have a good mind for science and can conceptualize many/most scientific assertions. BUT truly knowing is beyond science and for me to rely on only science to explain and understand things is to limit myself. It is arrogant to think we are capable of knowing/mastering all there is. Knowing that you don't know frees/opens your mind to all possibilities.

Thoughts are not just about logic. Feeling is more than just emotions. Thoughts and feelings are very refined energies and are very very powerful though difficult to discern.

Having said that: I presented no evidence or facts of any kind, asked no questions nor tried to persuade anyone of anything. Accurate, meaningfull, worthwhile??? It was for me. :P

If anything I write makes you think/feel/expand your mind then I did good. Think what you like, believe what you wish and live well. We need more thinking and feeling to make the world a better place. :)

Peace

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153156 by
I personally believe what you said too, but with addition that this energy that is everywhere; it is conscious and aware.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153189 by

scott777ab wrote: I personally believe what you said too, but with addition that this energy that is everywhere; it is conscious and aware.

Sure. We are an example.

What energy is like beyond our perceptions can only be speculated. I don't think I'd be stretching my imagination too much to expect that there are life forms more advanced/refined than humans.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi