There is no Death

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #144767 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic There is no Death
Many users of the drug known as DMT report interacting with entities that exhibit intelligence while on a DMT trip, and theorize that the drug could be used as a gate to parallel dimensions. Joe Rogan himself has stated that death could be nothing more than a door to this very same dimension as the brain floods with DMT at or right before the moment of death...
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/can-dmt-connect-the-human-brain-to-a-parallel-universe/
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_writings2.shtml

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Zenchi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #144846 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic There is no Death
Psychosis as a consistent state of belief in an altered reality does tend to appear to people as a 'new truth', and sometimes it makes more sense to them (then the previous 'sane' shared reality the rest of us seem to live in) - hence the belief and entrenchment of the psychosis. As a result of that process... it can often integrate with other peoples normality/reality in complex 'delusional' relationships (from others perspectives) - even having rock solid belief/faith in other dimensions and beings as seemingly real and existent. It's certainly not proof of other dimensions that people experience them, but ya never know!!!

Having experienced a couple of near death moments myself (not intended, not recommended), my own experiences were that the mind can at times become deluded (or transcendent, depending on ones beliefs) in that manner above. From that perspective there can be lots of complex scenario's which would support some of the more fanciful religious and spiritual concepts of the afterlife. What someone believes about something like death can be quite personal I'd imagine.

So I do not think it's so important if someone believes or does not believe the Code about death literally, its a personal thing of course, and it can certainly help some people when dealing with suffering or death related trauma.

Personally I remain open minded; the shoe marked R here and the other one marked L over there :blink:

I think people can overcome the fear of death by experiencing it - the experience of imminent departure can become familiar, the loss of control of ones destiny realized, and the issues outstanding... clear to be resolved or accepted as unresolved. I guess it makes sense survival is the best remedy for the fear of not surviving!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Adder.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago #144851 by
Replied by on topic There is no Death
I couldn't agree more, Adder. It seems we have a little something in common, because I've had a near-death experience myself, and as you said, scenarios play out in the most complex and perplexing ways. Not particularly pleasant, I can say with certainty. Unlike most reports that have that "light at the end of a tunnel" effect, mine was more like a nightmare that I couldn't wake up from. This, I've concluded, was just my mind manifesting what I feared about the afterlife, and didn't actually "die" at all.

Still, that whole experience has more or less cured me of any fear of death. It's really not something I can express in words.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago #144863 by
I have many ways I try to equate the cycle of life and how it ties into the Force. My most recent one is this:

The force, the earth, life as we know it is the bass and the drums to the song of the entity we call life. I'm going to use metal as an example because \m/ (that's a good enough reason for me.) I digress, in metal and rock, the bass and the drums set the framework for the song. They are our environment. They sustain us by providing us an eisel to paint our piece on (e.g. Guitars, vocals, keyboard, synthisyzer, etc.) The force (life) provides all living things the baseline, the eisel, the fabric which allows us to interact with the things in our environment.

That being said, there are climaxes and falls in every story. Some see death as a climax, others as a fall. Death is merely something we must meet one day. The more prepared we are for it, I'm sure the less a surprise it will be should we find ourselves in an afterlife. But until that day, I will continue painting my life on the fabric of the force. Few remember the artists face, sound of their voice, or other personal traits. But everyone remembers their works. My philosophy is to reach out and touch as many people's lives in a positive way as much as possible. That way my legacy will be a positive one. Whether or not I'm remembered.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago #144866 by

Proteus wrote: The simplest metaphor I've yet to contemplate for my perception of the nature of life and death:

• Take a blanket (the universe... the force)
  • Grab one small area of it
  • Twist it up into a thin "focused" cone protruding out of the blanket (one human, animal, plant, or other life)
  • After a while, let go of it and let it relax again (death)

• The part you grabbed is still there. It's just not focused into a single point anymore.

You've summed up something I've felt and believed since childhood in a far more concise and eloquent way than I could have managed. I'll be using this analogy next time I come to explain this to someone - thanks so much, Proteus.

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    9 years 11 months ago #144878 by

Zenchi wrote: Many users of the drug known as DMT report interacting with entities that exhibit intelligence while on a DMT trip, and theorize that the drug could be used as a gate to parallel dimensions. Joe Rogan himself has stated that death could be nothing more than a door to this very same dimension as the brain floods with DMT at or right before the moment of death...
    http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/can-dmt-connect-the-human-brain-to-a-parallel-universe/
    https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_writings2.shtml

Thanks for the links, this topic fascinates me. A DMT trip at the start of this year is kind of what centered my focus on my spiritual path. I'm not sure what entity I interacted with, but as soon as my trip started a feminine presence picked me up and shot me in to a different dimension. It was an amazing and humbling experience.

On a different note, the topic of death is what planted the seed of doubt in my mind when it came to the religion I was raised in to. A lot of people close to me died at a young age, and what I was hearing from the people around me did not comfort me like it seemed to comfort them. My family are members of a southern baptist church, and all I kept hearing was how I just need to listen to Jesus and I'll see my family again one day. Then I began to wonder what happened to the people before Christianity and a few years of thought later here I am. I'm glad I broke free from the way death is dealt with by other people, I am so much more at peace now. Everyone I have ever lost is a part of me just as much as I am.

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    9 years 11 months ago #144888 by
    Hum... really, there is no death, but the illusion of separation between life and death... just like there is the illusion of separation between the "me" and the "world", "past" and "future"...

"(...)all the paths are empty (nothingness), do not born, do not end (...)", as the Heart Sutra says...

For a different perspective from which we Westerners we are used,recommend that you read "The Bard Thodol" - "Liberation Through Hearing in the Intermediate State," commonly known as "The Tibetan Book of the Dead", is simple fantastic.

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    9 years 11 months ago #144940 by
    That is the next book that I planned to order, so I'm glad to hear that! Remember Be Here Now was a very eye opening book

More
    9 years 11 months ago #144967 by Zenchi
    Replied by Zenchi on topic There is no Death

Zeph wrote: "(...)all the paths are empty (nothingness), do not born, do not end (...)", as the Heart Sutra says..

True (to a point), it's what we do with it that matters. Jediism as a path is essentially nothing until it is molded and wielded into a workable philosophy that instills it's followers with the awareness that they each possess the power to better their lives and the world around them...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
    Passion, yet Serenity
    Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
    TM- RyuJin
    The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    9 years 11 months ago #144971 by

Zenchi wrote:

Zeph wrote: "(...)all the paths are empty (nothingness), do not born, do not end (...)", as the Heart Sutra says..

True (to a point), it's what we do with it that matters. Jediism as a path is essentially nothing until it is molded and wielded into a workable philosophy that instills it's followers with the awareness that they each possess the power to better their lives and the world around them...

Exactly the point! All the phenomenons are "empty of inherent meaning".

When we say "all," that means everything, including the the path. We see a phenomenon as something with characteristics, and as an object that is conceived by a subject. To hold that an object is something external is ignorance, and it is this that prevents us from seeing the truth of that object.
    The truth of a phenomenon is emptiness, which implies that the phenomenon does not possess a truly existent essence or nature: we (our minds) construct and give meaning to the phenomenon...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi