Knights of Awakening Radio Team

More
12 years 6 days ago #56711 by Alethea Thompson
The website is www.koaaxiom.com. This week we are looking at a Front Porch episode (I've been with these guys for awhile...and to be honest, I'm not sure what FPs are, but if I can, I'll be on Friday night) in place of Knights of Awakening.

There is also a facebook page which we use to remind our listeners when our shows will be on and the topics we will be covering: http://www.facebook.com/groups/217708844955057/

We've had Akkarin call in a couple of times (and during one of the shows [Ashla Knights] he actually inspired the topic for the following week :D). And I've seen Ren in the chatroom we have set up on the page (http://www.koaaxiom.com/site/index.php/liveshowchat). Would love to see more of you participating! ^^ (might be propositioning a few of you from the council to come onto my show, soon, to talk about what ToTJO is all about and what changes you forsee coming about in the near to far future ;) )

The Knights of Awakening Show
Hosted by Knights David Edge and Justin Bane. We cover a wide variety of topics that are chosen to encourage, inspire, and empower their listeners to achieve victory in their lives. past episodes
Fridays at 8:00pm EST

Ashla Knights Blog Talk Radio Show
Inspired by fraternal orders such as the Knights Templar, Free Masons, Knights of Columbus, and groups such as the samurai, Shoalin monks, and Tibetan monks, for the mission of Ashla Knights is one of service, support and charity. Based on aspects of science, psychology, philosophy, spirituality and religion, the philosophy of Ashla Knights is intended to complement one's established philosophical ideology and/or preferred faith. In addition to reacquainting oneself with the cornerstones of ethical conduct and moral behavior, the philosophy, practice, and path of Ashla Knights is meant to inspire intellectual growth, personal betterment, philosophical understanding, spiritual development, and a higher quality of life. Sincerely, Derek M. Thompson Ashla Master. Debut show of The Ashla Knights Blog Talk Radio Show was Feb 19, 2010.
Mondays at 10AM EST/7AM PST

The Labyrinth
Hosted by Knight Charles McBride. The Labyrinth's purpose is to help you in the navigation of the spiritual realm that you may just be coming into. Our shows purpose is to help provide a guiding light in the darkness of navigating the often times taboo topic of Spiritual Energy Work known under various names such as Ki, Healing Energy, Life Force, Magic, and numerous others. The Labyrinth's debut show was Jul 16, 2011.
Wednesdays 1PM EST

Dissonance: The Dark Aspect
Hosted by Knight Khaos. Dissonance: The Dark Aspect had it's debut show on Aug 7, 2011. "An unstable tone combination is a dissonance; its tension demands an onward motion to a stable chord. Thus dissonant chords are 'active'; traditionally they have been considered harsh and have expressed pain, grief, and conflict." Roger Kamien
Sundays at 3:00pm EST

Insight: with Justin Bane
Hosted by Justin Bane. Insight is show designed to give you a Raw, Uncensored, and Uncovered look into the people, places, and things that make us who we are. The Insight shows feature series that run consecutive weeks, with a break between series. Insight: with Justin Bane started with a series on Ashla Knights on 02/02/12.
Thursdays at 8PM EST/4PM PST

Force Realist Radio
Hosted by Alethea Thompson, Force Realist Radio is dedicated to the continuing exploration and education of various philosophies and/or religions within the Force Realist Community. These include, but are not limited to: Jedi Realism, Jediism, Sithism, and Shadow Jedi Realism.
Saturdays at 4PM EST

So everyone knows, KoA is looking to get more shows, and is offering the community the opportunity to run their own radio shows from our group. I think this would be a great way for sermons to be set up, and allow for a question & answer session live for Temple of the Jedi Order. Because of the way it is run, we can get up a 24 hour live stream if we were able to get enough shows running. Even if you want to operate unaffiliated with ToTJO let me know and I can put you through to Justin and David (not that I have heard it talked about, but as long as you didn't use the show to diss one or more religions, I -personally- believe it would be rather awesome to get up a few shows that centered around specific pantheons [Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Celtic, Wicca, Hindu, etc])

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #174205 by Alethea Thompson
Just sort of an update: I wanted to let you know that KoA is still running. And I've taken my own show in three different avenues: Youtube, Podcast (live and non[?]-live) and now Prezi- sometimes written). For the Force Realist area, I would love to have more people get their input forward. So if anyone finds a subject they want to talk about relating to Jediism or the Jedi Path, or even the other Force Realist groups, send me the information (link, file, whatever) and we can get it posted up. That also means you can make responses to whatever I or my fellow hosts post up. We want to hear from you. :)

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi