Public
8 years 2 months ago #223434 by
Replied by on topic Joe's simple RPG

Desolous wrote: as stated in chat, elf (mage),
s- 10 -2,
d 10+1,
c 5+1 and
m 15.

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/mytotjo/desolous/photos/photo?albumid=17&photoid=4335

Ah, i detected a mistake! your starting value for C must be between 6 or 14, and after that, you apply the racial modifier. So every newly generated elf has at least 7 D and 7 C. so, since C must be one higher, one other stat will have to be reduced by one. Nice build, though :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #223435 by
Zanven Stormbeard The Elder Engineer of Blackrock (Dwarf)
40/40 points used
S+2,D-1,C-1

S 10
D 10
C 10
M 10

HP: 30
Mana:30
Initiative: 30

AT: 10
DE: 10
RA: 10
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #223449 by
Laufey the Usually Honest
Elf

Strength: 6
Dexterity: 14
Charisma: 14
Mind: 6

Hitpoints (HP): 26
Karma (KP): 34
Mana (MP): 26
Attack-base (AT): 8.6
Defense-Base (DE): 8.6
Ranged Attack-base (RA): 11.3
Initiative base (IN) 42

rags, 10 gold pieces, and a rusty dagger that does 1D6-2 damage
from eastern Torgon, at war with the orcs, tension with humans, friendly with lizardmn

planning to go rogue and healer, eventually, so I'll just leave this here...
Rogue: Take aim 5KP(increases attack base by D/2 for the next two rounds) Passive: Anatomy (+1 critical range)
Priest: Healing light 2KP(Heals self or an ally for C/2 HP) Passive: Inspiration (gives all allies +1 armor)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #223512 by
I enjoy RPG a lot, thank you Joe Joe! :side:

Mm.. RPG characters are nothing without a good background story. So first the story, then the stats.. According to LotR elves are immortal, and most of them are exist between 2 000 and 10 000 for years, as they do not age. I wrote some lore, though it is only a suggestion, hope you enjoy it. :blush:
I named my wolf Rowdo, it was created out of Frodo.. found it funny hehe. :woohoo: I hope that I am allowed to have a few wolf skills for my elf, if you accept the small elf lore! I can always rewrite my story, if you dislike something! I look forward to play it with the community.

~ Aqua

- - - - - - - - - -

Elven tribes are similar to human towns, but with simpler houses. Tribes all have territories. Elves cannot walk in other tribe territory without permission and welcome gift for the chief. Other races must be in good standing with each tribe to walk trough their territory. Hunting for outsiders is not allowed, and travelers are normally dependent on the tribe to get supplies. Because of it, illegal hunting is a common practice for outsiders. Tribes do not forgive, and do not see anything. :side:

Some other elven communities tend to stay in one place, called elven cities, they all are evolved from tribes. Elven community has a mix of human and elven buildings in cities more close to the human border. Friendly races can travel freely to a city territory, that is called a province, cities are connected trough roads that are not part of territories. So people told me to stay on the road wen walking in the wild!
Though the few humans that live with the elves are often seen as second citizens. Most elves are adapted to live in a extreme environment. Elves feel less comfortable when switching environments. And that is a big reason why they live in solid territories. :)

- - - - - - - - - -

The elf Eldar of Medosill was born 2400 years ago, he lived in an elven tribe at the north east of Torgon. The tribe of Medosill is one of the most northern tribes in elven society. They specialize in ice hunting with wolves. They have a close, almost a Thiriokinesis like connection to polar wolfs. The Medosill elves create one on one bonds with their wolves for live, allowing them to share their life span. Besides the wolves, the tribe use polar bears for traveling their tents. And for seal hunting.

Eldar of Medosill is a one priests of the tribe, the elves in his tribe prefer the word 'shaman'. He mostly heals injuries and gives small blessings before the hunt. Eldar has a dislike for lizard folk, finds himself neutral to humans and is highly scared for orcs. He enjoys the hunt with his wolf Rowdo, but the tribe always loose him and his wolf during hunting. Because he is a priest, Eldar can not protect himself, so he has trained his wolf Rowdo to do it for him.

Race: Elf
class: Priest
Strength (S): (6-2) = 4 strength
Dexterity (D): (6+1) = 7 dexterity
Charisma (C): (14+1) = 15 charisma
Mind (M): (14+0) = 14 Mind

Hitpoints (HP): S+S+D = 15 hitpoints
Karma (KP): C+C+M = 44 karma
Mana (MP): M+M+C = 43 mana
Attack-base (AT): (S+S+D)/3 = 5 attack
Defense-Base (DE): (S+D+M)/3 = 8,3 defense
Ranged Attack-base (RA): (D+D+S)/3 = 6 ranged